Check your junk mail... My inv went there!

just randomly opened my junk mail and found an email from a WOW CM with a beta key in it people may want to check there

Nope nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulminia View Post
    just randomly opened my junk mail and found an email from a WOW CM with a beta key in it people may want to check there
    Too bad there are no keys unless you've won a contest, only account flags.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    Too bad there are no keys unless you've won a contest, only account flags.
    figured id get that response from some one ...

obviously i removed my and the cm's email

Coud'nt you just login to your battle.net app and see if warlords is listed there on the drop down menu instead of checking email everyday? or does the launcher not get flagged until you put in the beta key? Just curious cuz i dont check email

my account was not flagged i got a email invite for community involvement

Deleted
    Purposely didn't join the WoD beta this year, looking at Mist of Pandaria's, I was not satisfied with it's beta.

Your satisfaction with the beta isn't required. It's a beta, it's not supposed to satisfy you.

This seems like a decidedly non-standard invite, so i don't think it is applicable to the general public. Most people will just have their account flagged rather than receiving a key.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzard View Post
    Purposely didn't join the WoD beta this year, looking at Mist of Pandaria's, I was not satisfied with it's beta.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean?
    You are not supposed to be satisfied with beta, but test it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzard View Post
    You're missing the entire purpose of beta participation. It's a testing environment, it's not for your pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulminia View Post
    figured id get that response from some one ...

obviously i removed my and the cm's email
    What are the full headers on it? It can look like it's from blizz without being from blizzard and as was said they don't usually send out keys, just flag your account.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    What are the full headers on it? It can look like it's from blizz without being from blizzard and as was said they don't usually send out keys, just flag your account.
    Since there are no links or requests to input personal information in the email, that seems unlikely. The absolute worst this could do is waste time trying to input the key.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    This is likely legit. I've received keys this way as well. Not ALL beta keys are automated, sometimes Blizzard CMs will send them out to people who are active (and constructive) in the community. Obviously only a very small # of keys are given out this way.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    This is likely legit. I've received keys this way as well. Not ALL beta keys are automated, sometimes Blizzard CMs will send them out to people who are active (and constructive) in the community. Obviously only a very small # of keys are given out this way.
    its is rare but people do get these .. and header sure..

all personal info removed

Nothing here, ofc. Not to sound like a sob story but jeeze, I never get invited to anything unless I lock it in >.< (MoP beta /w annual pass)

This was my MoP beta invite from Facebook wow's sweepstake:
    Congratulations!

You’ve been randomly selected as a winner of the World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Beta Key Sweepstakes! Please be aware that for your security this email does not include any hyperlinks.

Your beta key is:

To activate your key:

1) Log in to Battle.net Account Management at www.battle.net

2) Select Add or Upgrade a Game from the "Games & Codes" drop-down

3) Under "Add a Game Key," enter the key above and click "REDEEM CODE"

Limit one winning entry per household

If you have any questions, please email us at blizzardcontest@blizzard.com

Thank you for entering and helping us test the game! Please help us improve the game by providing your feedback in the beta forums located at www.battle.net/wow

-Blizzard Entertainment
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne