Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm still getting this impression that although the old cornucopia of abilities will still be available, the frequency that the hardest hitting abilities will be refreshed will make things way more streamlined than they are now. Stormstrike and Lava Lash are just going to be happening a lot more. I haven't played it though, and maybe like Omanley mentioned, it's my view through a lens of specific new things (EoE talent; FS perk).
    Last edited by Futhark; 2014-07-15 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nythiz View Post
    That's not really how it'll work oddly enough. They are going to balance secondary stats AFTER taking the attumenent into consideration (simplistically said: Since we get 5% more haste, haste will be 5% worse). Which kinda makes it sort of pointless in my eyes.

In fact I've never really understood why they even came up with this idea. What use is making one stat 5% more effective if your ultimate goal is to make them all equally valuable anyway. The whole thing just creates unnecessary bloat and confusion.
    The intent is for the attuned stat to be the best stat for all but a few of specializations. This is evident if you look at things like Necrosis for Unholy DKs and the multistrike attunement for Holy priests.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>