10+ Year Old Account

Looking for new Headphones/headset

My Soundblaster Warcraft wireless headset is finally dead. The battery won't stay charged anymore and as of today I cannot even get it to sync, that said it did last me since they came out. I think I bought them the month of release so 3 years, not too shabby.

Anyway, I'm looking for a good Headset or Headphones to use with Podcasting, Youtube recording, streaming, and general pc gaming use (Mumble, game sounds) Anything beyond that (console use) is bonus. I have a bit of a Razer leaning for my products but I'm not stuck on them. I've thus far had the Plantronics RIG and Astro A40s suggested by my co-casters. Not sure what I think of either of those. I'm not an 'audio guy' but I do have a good ear so I want it to sound good. Creative did a pretty good job on the last pair but they don't even seem to be making much anymore. Other than sound quality comfort is a huge factor, I'll likely be wearing them in excess of 6 hours a day when working.

Thanks for any help provided!

Sennheiser 360 or 363D. Best sound quality i've heard from a consumer level set and I've seen the mic rated very highly from regular streamers but they are on the expensive side.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I should add the Mic is not required I have a boom mic I use for production via an IO. I suppose it falls into bonus category if I were to use it on the consoles.