Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Yeah, you have to use their silica litter trays, which are $15 a pop. To me, the price of a WoW subscription is more than worth it so I don't have to mess with it but once a month.
    Well to be fair, that litter box subscription gets you more content than WoW does.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

The new Arm & Hammer Clump and Seal that comes in the black box is better than anything else I've used before.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Yeah, you have to use their silica litter trays, which are $15 a pop. To me, the price of a WoW subscription is more than worth it so I don't have to mess with it but once a month.
    I guess the kicker is going to be finding somewhere that sells them locally. I can't say I've ever seen it. I too won't scoff at $15 if it means never risking touching turds again!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

I use Fresh Step, it's the only one I've found really clumps well and doesn't reek of ammonia when you clean it. I've never had any luck with the more natural types of litter, they don't seem to absorb anything or clump which sucks because I don't want to know what kind of nasty chemicals I breathe in every time I clean the box...

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    If you can train your cat to use the Litter quitter thing, it will really cut down on your cleaning. My cat still craps in the little box, but pees in the toilet 99% of the time, meaning the litter box stays cleaner for a lot longer. Just clean out the poop every 2-3 days, flush the toilet a few times a day, and that's it.
    I tried toilet training my cat ages ago, but he's too fat/big/useless/stupid. Most of the time he'd end up just wizzing over the seat, or there'd be turds clinging on to life on the rim of the "litter ring" or whatever it was. Twice he fell in. So yeah that experiment ended fast'ish. The positive was that he was doing it, just failing miserably.

That slideshow or whatever they have their website is hilarious and upsetting.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I tried toilet training my cat ages ago, but he's too fat/big/useless/stupid. Most of the time he'd end up just wizzing over the seat, or there'd be turds clinging on to life on the rim of the "litter ring" or whatever it was. Twice he fell in. So yeah that experiment ended fast'ish. The positive was that he was doing it, just failing miserably.
    It probably helps to start them on this when they are very young, mine was less than a year old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    All I can say is my cats likes red cedar chips. (mother has them in her garden, she lives next door to me)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I used to have a LitterMate and all it did was fucking fling turds everywhere. It was one of the most frustrating and disgusting machines I have ever seen in my life. I hosed it down and bleached the son of a bitch and returned it. Maybe I was doing it wrong.

In other news I use Maxx Scoop multicat for my 2 shit factories.
    I can definitely relate to this. All of the "automatic cleaning" litter boxes I've seen have been garbage. My old roommate had one and all it did was pile poop outside the box. And I knew someone who had one of those automatic washing ones (that cleans the litter with hot water supposedly). Not only did that one not work properly, it didn't even get rid of the poop like it was supposed to before washing, and it made the whole house smell like baked cat poop.

I just got a really large litter box, and I get a 40 pound bag of regular non-clumping clay litter from Walmart (Tidy Cats brand has almost no dust). Use half the bag (20 pounds) at a time. Dump/clean (with vinegar)/change once a week. Takes 10-15 minutes a week max. The bag costs less than $6 and lasts two weeks. And the cats like it and are happy. They hated clumping litter and wouldn't use it.
    Last edited by Stormspark; 2014-07-14 at 05:18 PM.