Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

Ashran Pics / What do you think of your NEW Hub (PIC HEAVY)

Here are the most current up to date pics of the ASHRAN Faction HUB as of July 12th, 2014

EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE!!!! NOTHING IS FINAL!!!!

Tour of Island, (NOT MY VIDEO CREDIT TO OWNERS)

Alliance Staging Area

Compare the Alliance Ashran Staging Area to your personal Level 4 Garrison....

Video Credit to FpicEail, Horde Staging Area + extra

Things I noticed:
    -The area is very small for an entire Faction HUB... Either this is supposed to expand, or its not done yet.
    -Professions areas have their own little doodad
    -Garrison Milling Has a doodad here too
    -Zone itself has a feeling similar to Wintergrasp

Thoughts?

I have relocated then all to this album

http://breseis.imgur.com/all/

Thanks to FpicEail also known as Bepples... We got Horde base pics now....

http://imgur.com/a/Zk9oY

http://imgur.com/a/6cHkf
    Last edited by breseis; 2014-07-13 at 09:49 PM.

It's exactly what I imagined it would be.

It's not as bland as I thought it would be, but it's still nothing spectacular or even exciting.

Thank you for posting these.
    Last edited by Araxie; 2014-07-12 at 07:27 AM.

Looks like a quest hub. Not excited, boring...

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are they building Mogu statues there?

Well, it's... Uh... It's alright. Nothing mindblowing, I suppose, but nothing dreadful.

Is that the starting zone in Howling Fjord?

Kidding. I've seen it, wife has beta access. I wouldn't really expect much more given the story. I could care less really where or what our hubs looked like.

You're Welcome... I tried for hours to find a way around their Locked De-buff

10+ Year Old Account
    While the Legendary Draenei temple sits in the equally Legendary Shadowmoon Valley, we sit on an island off the main coast in a copy paste fort that is slightly larger than average.

I really cannot grasp what they NEEDED Karabor to not be a Capital for, it sure as hell is not for the sake of saving time when they did all this effort for this base...
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Looks like how a quest hub in a high level area should look like.

A capital though? Nope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks lame, although I have my fingers crossed that its a WIP. While its hard to get a good sense of the scale of the place from the screenshots you've provided, it seems rather small for a place that's supposed to be your faction hub for the entire expansion. Right now it just feels like an ordinary quest hub. Thrallmar and Garadar look a lot bigger and better than this, and those were merely quest hubs, from 7 years ago, I might add.

Its very tiny, I mean total travel size from bird to combat zone is 30 seconds

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks a bit bland for a "capitol".

I actually really like the new faction hubs, but not nearly as much as I think I would've liked Karabor and Bladespire. I think the Ashran hubs are decently big, certainly much bigger and better than the Shrines in MoP, and I like that they are open areas, not the crowded fucking messes that are the MoP shrines.

I will try to get a video of it if I can...

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Why are they building Mogu statues there?
    Place holder. It's just there to keep the position of where they want the real one.

Very nice... saves me time thanks Gyyn

I like it. If it will be filled with players, it will feel like a proper medieval town, instead of an oversized, massive construction without soul and sense. I dunno, might just be me, but I'm down with an idea of a smaller capital that actually feels alive.

*Yawnnnnn* Ohh so sleepy all of a sudden. Think I might take a nap... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.