Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfinger View Post
    You should watch the butterfly effect , or at least watch the trailer.

One of ashton kutcher's only flicks were he is a wee babe and not a douche nozzle , and I say that as a straight male.
    What a babe.
    Personal opinion here, but the first one is the only one worth watching. The sequels while not bad, and very similar, seemed to lack the "it" that made the first one enjoyable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinali View Post
    Is there a lot of animals dying? Might be better off watching it alone since my gf gets upset over that stuff.
    Just the one.

That's enough though , I remember watching the particular scene as a young teen and remembering it for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinali View Post
    Is there a lot of animals dying? Might be better off watching it alone since my gf gets upset over that stuff.
    Just one that has a big affect on one of the characters. It's not super gorey. More like it's a big emotional scene mentally speaking. Watch the movie to find out. I barely handled it myself due to the fact I love animals and I lost one to cancer so I'm a bit vulnerable in that regard.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    Personal opinion here, but the first one is the only one worth watching. The sequels while not bad, and very similar, seemed to lack the "it" that made the first one enjoyable.
    I actually only found out that there are sequels when I was googling the definition of the butterfly effect for a post earlier on.
    Considering I liked the first movie I am kind of shocked to see two more movies , that I have never heard of!