Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemishowl View Post
    Life-stealing trinkets were something to consider yeah. You also need to keep in mind how incredible the healing scales from your spirit mend when you have a trinket proc. There's several ideas floating around, but when we did it on normal we barely scraped by.
    First kills for a hard encounter are rarely pretty. I would not mind giving the fight a few tries to see how it goes and move on if it does not seem possible.

Would the healing from Iron Jugg's trinket help with that? Maybe pairing it with cds on Rampage.

I thought of the life stealing trinket from Iron Juggernaut but was unsure if it functioned with beast mastery.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually have a next level strat for heroic magera. First you take your head and when you are ready you just slam it as hard as you can on your key board (this is similar to the BM opener mind you, but more intense) ,then after you have wiped 20 times because you have actually caused a dent in your head (that's right dentheads all around), you realize "wow this is pretty autistic that we are even trying this" and you switch it normal and hurry on to the next fight with smiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    I actually have a next level strat for heroic magera. First you take your head and when you are ready you just slam it as hard as you can on your key board (this is similar to the BM opener mind you, but more intense) ,then after you have wiped 20 times because you have actually caused a dent in your head (that's right dentheads all around), you realize "wow this is pretty autistic that we are even trying this" and you switch it normal and hurry on to the next fight with smiles.
    I..I giggled.

I don't know, all hunter runs are more interesting than main raids at this point. It requires some thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually still have a severe case of dent head left over from what was Saturday nights 4 hours of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaity View Post
    I don't know, all hunter runs are more interesting than main raids at this point. It requires some thought.
    With this, I have to be the burden of disclaimers. This week we're not going to be giggling when someone early pulls. There will be live logs this week and we expect players to play like how they would when they would go back to their guilds and play. We need folks to not waste everyone else's time this week as well, and we need folks to come prepared with 2-3 spirit beasts and potentially one more for megaera, whether it will be done on heroic or not. It's going to be fun and rewarding if we all have our heads together and just not waste one another's time.

In my defense, I was falling asleep at the keyboard and my bag hotkey(shift-b) is not my GT hotkey (b)
    Retired hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Nnug View Post
    In my defense, I was falling asleep at the keyboard and my bag hotkey(shift-b) is not my GT hotkey (b)
    My advice is to sleep before raid then =P

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by artemishowl View Post
    my advice is to sleep before raid then =p
    But I was out watching the football, get yo priorities straight
    Retired hunter

Quick Question, I'm 584 and can play BM, my gear is reforged and gemmed for SV though. Would that be a problem?

Takes all of 20 seconds to reforge and maybe 2 minutes to regem?
    Retired hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Mackk View Post
    Quick Question, I'm 584 and can play BM, my gear is reforged and gemmed for SV though. Would that be a problem?
    It does literally take 2 minutes to change your reforges out from survival ones to BM ones. There's an FAQ guide on what you need for priorities for both specs.

Xionysus I have added you, I will add your btag closer to the date.

MEETING: Thursday 8:30pm central. There will be a lot that we need to discuss if we want to make this week's raid a success and not 4 hours long. I expect returning folks to try to make it please. If you're new, I will PM you the mumble information. If you want to just listen because you're Alliance or EU, that's fine as well.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    It does literally take 2 minutes to change your reforges out from survival ones to BM ones. There's an FAQ guide on what you need for priorities for both specs.

Xionysus I have added you, I will add your btag closer to the date.

MEETING: Thursday 8:30pm central. There will be a lot that we need to discuss if we want to make this week's raid a success and not 4 hours long. I expect returning folks to try to make it please. If you're new, I will PM you the mumble information. If you want to just listen because you're Alliance or EU, that's fine as well.
    I would come, but I have main raid during that time. If we are doing farm I'll might be able to come and sit and listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Xionyus View Post
    I would come, but I have main raid during that time. If we are doing farm I'll might be able to come and sit and listen.
    Hey man that's okay, its not a requirement just a little extra we would like in terms of behavior expectations this week and of course, strategy open board

For newcomers and returning players:
    We are pushing the meeting to Friday at 8:30pm central due to my work schedule being interesting to say the least. Sorry for the last minute change of plan.
    To anyone still interesting in joining, we are sitting at around 25 confirmed players that I expect to show up and including 7-8 maybes with high potential of coming. I still have 2 on reserves and folks I still haven't asked. I am recruiting for backups at this time. I don't expect everyone to show up despite confirming, as much as I would like them to, so don't feel discouraged about the spreadsheet

Our average item level is about 583, amazing!

Hi Artemis,

This sounds like fun - please add kinegos#1390

Thanks!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    For newcomers and returning players:
    We are pushing the meeting to Friday at 8:30pm central due to my work schedule being interesting to say the least. Sorry for the last minute change of plan.
    To anyone still interesting in joining, we are sitting at around 25 confirmed players that I expect to show up and including 7-8 maybes with high potential of coming. I still have 2 on reserves and folks I still haven't asked. I am recruiting for backups at this time. I don't expect everyone to show up despite confirming, as much as I would like them to, so don't feel discouraged about the spreadsheet

Our average item level is about 583, amazing!
    Woop, I can make this meeting. Looking forward to it. ;D