Brewmaster Monk LF Normal/Early Heroic Raiding Guild 14/14n - 13/14h exp.

***Will require you to pay for a server transfer***

I realize some of you don't think people will pay for someone to transfer, but some guilds want good players and they will offer to pay for the right person, so please do not comment unnecessary feedback or opinions.

I am reliable and always on time. I am a good raid leader or co-leader should it come to that.
    I have no children, I'm 23 and currently attending college so most of my time dedication goes to wow (about 12 hours/day) or more.

Theorycrafted Brewmaster Monk 14/14N & 13/14H LF Normal/Early Heroic raiding guild.

Email or Battletag and current server
    Battle Tag: sythex92
    Server: Dragonblight - US

Your Age

Your Character Name
    Leblue

Class
    Monk

Main Specialization
    Brewmaster

Raiding History/Gaming Experience
    Previously I've played games such as Runescape, GW2, SWTOR, Tribes: Ascend, League of Legends, Diablo 3.. all the big games I've tried, never got too deep into them though; they don't feel as refined as wow, also been playing wow since late vanilla early BC so I've experienced most end game content.

Current tier I am 14/14 Normal and 13/14 Heroic with experience on 14/14.
    Last edited by sythex92; 2014-07-23 at 12:26 AM.

Still looking.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't leave links yet. But we raid Sat 8-11, Sun and Mon 7-10. 13/14 Heroic pushing phase 4 on Garrosh. Have a skilled monk who plays all 3 specs who is stepping away after Garrosh goes down. Tantrum#1150.

Still looking ^_^

My current druid tank is stepping back for real life issues around the 28th of this month. We're 14/14 N and moving into heroic this week and plan to be further progressed into heroic by this time. Raid days/times are Wed, Sat, Mon. 7-9:30 central time. (5-7:30 st) We're on Alliance side of Moonrunner/Gnomeregan. You can add my btag and send me a message in game if you wish. Thatguyzyk#1535 Or you can apply at our site, ghostdivision-guild.com

Still looking.

I R Still Searching.

Nobody loves me /cry

sitll. Looking. Eh.