Deleted

Why Beta WHY Nothing work at all........

Dear dear Bliz...d

Why you make a oppen Beta test when nothing work at all Many many many times not just to day but the other days as well meny player get DC or just tele back to there own city Last night you close the beta down for what i will call a TOTALT wast of time Patch for the beta test Still nothing work how will you have we can test the game and the beta if Nothing work......GET IT FIX or TAKE DOWN THE BETA FOR GOOD AND FORGET ALL ABOUT WOD AND MAKE A GAME THERE WORK..........

First this is a fan site, not the official forums.

Second, this also isn't an open beta, it's a closed beta, invite/key only.

Thirdly, that is the whole point of a beta, to test stuff, stuff will break, things happen, downtime ensues. If you are getting frustrated by this, then I suggest maybe testing isn't something for you and you should wait until the final game comes out.

Deleted
    So CLOSE the danmm game total Why inv player when nothing work Inv to a giant DC party

15+ Year Old Account
    I cannot fathom people who complain about things not working in a beta.

It's a test/development environment, not a demo/preview. If you are unable to deal with what that entails, I suggest you stop participating in the beta and wait for release.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Deleted
    Think this thread needs locking / deleting :P

10+ Year Old Account
    This guy gets an invite and I don't? Ugh.

Deleted
    Be happy for that Zvinny

Report your issues on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by 33falken View Post
    So CLOSE the danmm game total Why inv player when nothing work Inv to a giant DC party
    Because if they closed it down they wouldn't know stuff was going to crash/dc.... so when it was launched on release night "people" like you would just whine and complain they didn't put enough effort into testing their systems.

Deleted
    Dear dear Bliz...d

Why you make a oppen Beta test when nothing work at all Many many many times not just to day but the other days as well meny player get DC or just tele back to there own city Last night you close the beta down for what i will call a TOTALT wast of time Patch for the beta test Still nothing work how will you have we can test the game and the beta if Nothing work......GET IT FIX or TAKE DOWN THE BETA FOR GOOD AND FORGET ALL ABOUT WOD AND MAKE A GAME THERE WORK..........
    You need to put any feedback on the official forums if you want blizzard to see it.

Also you clearly don't understand what a beta is. If bugs and defects annoy you this much and can you cant be bothered to either report them in game via the help option or on the official forums, my advise to you is don't log into the beta because your only going to get more annoyed. Wait until the game is released.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zvinny View Post
    This guy gets an invite and I don't? Ugh.
    You sure you could match his quality of feedback?

Deleted
    No more negative i whas just Bigtime Confuce over get DC all time and tele back to own town stuff like that.....Lats look on whit oppen eyes The new expansion Look cool and im sure it will be great when it get out as well

No more negative i whas just Bigtime Confuce over get DC all time and tele back to own town stuff like that.....Lats look on whit oppen eyes The new expansion Look cool and im sure it will be great when it get out as well
    Could you elaborate? I'm honestly struggling to work out what you're trying to say.

As for the beta, it's primarily for testing purposes rather than a sneak peek. Even if stuff isn't working or the game is crashing then you're providing Blizzard with the information they need to fix things before the product goes live.

What in the hell language is this?

Also, it's not an open beta. It's very much a closed beta with a very small population at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am having actually problems with the beta for once,and nothing is working right.
    Oh well, and they did just added it in the game like today so no worries.
    For the Horde!

I have had a few dcs myself, but saying that it is as broken as you say, is the biggest lie I ever heard. Despite the dcs, the at points horribly slow spawnrates, and 1 bugged quest I would say that this is one of the most fluent betas ive ever been in.

Deleted
    THIS guy gets an invite? >< just gonna weep in a corner now

Quote Originally Posted by Foehammer View Post
    THIS guy gets an invite? >< just gonna weep in a corner now
    I'm going to join you :'(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frunken View Post
    You sure you could match his quality of feedback?
    hahahaha!
    OP's issue will be high priority on their daily scrum!

Deleted
    Closing this as complaining that a beta is buggy is not a constructive discussion.