Dropping alch for eng?

Hey guys need some advice, my pally is a money and alchemist mainly For transmuting living steel and trillium, should I drop alch since living steel bars on my server are going for 225-250g a pop. Main question is would it be worth droppin g alch for eng or drop my warriors low level enchanting and pick up eng on him?

I have alchemy and engineering on my main, mainly for the good income with alchemy + extended flask, and engi just has fun gadgets + nitro boost and glider are amazing and can save your life in some situations.

So I'd say drop "money", whatever you meant with that, and get your alt the gathering profs you need for you main.

Worth is subjective and no one can say whether it's worth it for you. Engineering makes no money so if you want it for the perks then get it, if you want to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would suggest first thinking what you want out of a profession and letting us know. Just dropping alc because prices of living steel went down doesn't sound like a good enough answer to me. I would keep a fully maxed out profession regardless and drop enchanting since its not capped. Just my two cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you looking to get out of engineering? Either way, I don't know why you'd drop a fully leveled profession (alchemy) if you have a warrior with low level enchanting. Just drop the profession you haven't leveled as much and pick up engineering instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Worth is subjective and no one can say whether it's worth it for you. Engineering makes no money so if you want it for the perks then get it, if you want to.
    If you have at least half a brain you can make money with Engineering.
    Last edited by gestapo; 2014-07-20 at 07:47 PM.