View Poll Results: (Nations picked for being or aspiring to be nuclear: threat isn't nuclear itself)

Voters
213. This poll is closed
  • United States

88 41.31%
  • Russia

33 15.49%
  • China

18 8.45%
  • India

2 0.94%
  • United Kingdom

3 1.41%
  • France

1 0.47%
  • Pakistan

9 4.23%
  • Israel

17 7.98%
  • North Korea

19 8.92%
  • Iran

15 7.04%
  • Some non-nuclear nation (post below)

8 3.76%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aGit View Post
    eh what? Russia invades sovereign territory of another country and causes strife and problems wherever they turn their attention, and no one votes them.
    Which is bad, but they're not exactly the only ones doing it, and it's not so much of a trend for Russia as it is with a certain other superpower. Russia's actions are problematic, but hardly the greatest threat to peace and security on a world-wide scale.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Russia
    China
    USA
    Israel

in that order.

Russia has the balls to do shit and nothing to lose if the shit hits the fan.
    China has the money to do shit and much to gain if things go well for them.
    The USA has the money and the balls to do shit and really doesn't care who shit happens to.
    Israel has just the right amount of guns to be in the mood to do something crazy, and just happens to be in the middle of crazy central.
    Pretty much agree with you in a general sense.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Well this should resort to the usual "America sticks it nose into every thing" thread. And it will last for pages because it isn't MMO-C if we are not bashing the U.S.

Edit: Already started.
    "What's wet?"
    "Water"
    "I bet you this is just going to be another thread accusing water of being we-oh look at that, already did!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Are we going to go through every country in the world?

P.s. I've seen posts that are hugely critical of South Korean women and their penchant for plastic surgery.
    I'm not sure how a thread talking about plastic surgery in SK is as bad as having a couple threads per day talking about how you support genocides or some such BS

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Which is bad, but they're not exactly the only ones doing it, and it's not so much of a trend for Russia as it is with a certain other superpower. Russia's actions are problematic, but hardly the greatest threat to peace and security on a world-wide scale.
    The only other country to take an area that another country considers theirs recently is China.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    We all know deep down that Canada is the real threat here. They could invade the US and be caught off guard that Canada can occupy all of the US within a day or two. That and they are too nice >.> WATCH OUT FOR THEM!!!!!!

I'm going to go with North Korea. I understand how very popular it is to hate everyone that ever lived in the United States at the moment. I understand we are all fat, lazy and ignorant morons compared to the glory that is the rest of the planet, but I don't recall us every threatening to Nuke nations over movies and other various minor issues. On top of the fact that it takes more than one person to actually press the big red button in this evil nation of ours. Lil Kim is just a dangerous fruit cake. Though that's just my opinion, from what limited brain cells I have. ...bring on the bashing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dairyking101 View Post
    We all know deep down that Canada is the real threat here. They could invade the US and be caught off guard that Canada can occupy all of the US within a day or two. That and they are too nice >.> WATCH OUT FOR THEM!!!!!!
    Agreed, they may in fact take over America by being so nice we don't even know what's happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    The only other country to take an area that another country considers theirs recently is China.
    When it comes to world stability, I'm not sure bombing and occupying a country and then leaving it broken with a shit-ton of your guns is any better than taking it.

I like how North Korea is tied with 2 other countries for 4th place. GG.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    This question is irrelevant. Any collectivist governing body of any state or region that proposes and/or enforces their own idea of what freedom and moral right ought to be are threats to peace and security on this planet. Where they are located makes absolutely no difference.
    red panda red panda red panda!

Quote Originally Posted by madmanx View Post
    US or China. Both very strong with a large part of the population ready to vote for some random nut job.
    People in China cannot really vote for the important stuff, yet alone a President. The big political decisions in China are done by the "National People's Congress", and the common folks have no say in that.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling,
    but in rising every time we fall."
    - Kong Fuzi

10+ Year Old Account
    The Old Ones Nation.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

DAmn I was hoping to get the "inb4 USA post" but...well...obviously that can't happen

All of us EVIL Americans say hello.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    DAmn I was hoping to get the "inb4 USA post" but...well...obviously that can't happen

Not evil. More Chaotic Neutral. And this is from an American myself.

Nice poll options. No Germany option, but they were heavily involved in in both World Wars; started the 2nd, and backed the Central Powers in the 1st.

Given that, my vote is Germany.

Right now i have to say India. Completely failed State with a hyper corrupt semi-fascistic Governement A-armed to the teeth, war torn since the beginning of its existence and with the worst living conditions on this planet (sure just some regions but hey those are still more populated than most countrys). I really dont see no hope at all for them and sooner or later this whole mess is going to go burst and its not going to be pretty.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2014-07-15 at 02:32 AM.

lol. Here comes the European bashing of Americans. Right on schedule, too.

Why even add any other country to the poll?

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Nice poll options. No Germany option, but they were heavily involved in in both World Wars; started the 2nd, and backed the Central Powers in the 1st.
    Well to be quiet accurate we went quiet bonkers in WW1 either

Which reminds me, we need to set a time for every American to get together and decide what evil thing we are going to do next week. I'll bring the drinks.

15+ Year Old Account

Bah, can you guys stop playing victims? This isn't about you it's about your government, and a lot of that you sadly have no control over.

I complain about a bunch of shit my own government does while not being backed by the people, that doesn't translate about me complaining about myself.

Deleted
    The NSA, which is part of the USA.