Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwellzor View Post
    What would be your ideal host? Some basement troll that swallows between every word? But hey, he knows what the inside of thralls underwear looks like.
    Well if Blizzard want to stick with a middle aged white guy then off the top of my head Joel McHale or Neil Patrick Harris both have hosting credentials. I personally found Joel McHale's VGA 2013 hosting hilarious, but that would probably be too dangerous for Blizzard since he would just tear them apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotcha View Post
    Well if Blizzard want to stick with a middle aged white guy then off the top of my head Joel McHale or Neil Patrick Harris both have hosting credentials. I personally found Joel McHale's VGA 2013 hosting hilarious, but that would probably be too dangerous for Blizzard since he would just tear them apart.
    All credibility lost at this point, friend.

I love McHale; I'm a huge supporter of Community, and I loved his deadpan style on the Soup. With that said, there was nothing redeemable about his VGA phoned in performance. And Blizzard isn't afraid of being roasted, per se, just, no.

NPH is way too big for this kind of thing, as much as I do love him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Get real bro, if walkers bite Daryl, they become Daryl's.

Never heard of him until now but it's always good to get fresh blood in now and then.

Rarely updated...

He does that celebrity bowling on Youtube. That is the only thing i have seen him in but that is pretty funny. He could be pretty good.
    I'm a Forsaken. I kill firstborns while their mamas watch. I turn cities into salt. I even, when I feel like it, rip the souls from little girls, and from now till kingdom come, the only thing you can count on in your existence is never understanding why.

Da,mn them they should let Conan do that!
    JAY-how-long-does-it-take-me-to-get-LOCKed-out-again in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    You seem to have a strong dislike of people that you deem inferior (based on whatever criteria) having the same things as you, even if they look slightly different and are much weaker than your version (ie LFR tier), based on some abstract concept that you "deserve" it and they do not, based again on some arbitrary criteria.

he hosts @midnight.

and he's freaking dreamy.

Sweet. I like Chris. Nothing against Jay, but he has been doing it for years now, time to get a break man.

Tweet no longer exists, looks like Blizzard cracked down. =x
    FREE Gold Making Tips
    13,700,000g+ Made Since January 19, 2012
    @Elvinelol

Anyone would be better than Jay Bore. So tired of spending money to go to a con but having to listen to his uninteresting ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvine View Post
    Tweet no longer exists, looks like Blizzard cracked down. =x
    Wonder why it was removed. Maybe blizzard was looking to keep this under wraps as a surprise?

Who? I seriously have no clue at all :/

Quote Originally Posted by Glyce View Post
    Wonder why it was removed. Maybe blizzard was looking to keep this under wraps as a surprise?
    Too late for that, MMO-C put it on the front page =x
    FREE Gold Making Tips
    13,700,000g+ Made Since January 19, 2012
    @Elvinelol

Quote Originally Posted by Elvine View Post
    Too late for that, MMO-C put it on the front page =x
    Well the cats out of the bag now! More people that know the better imo ha. I know there are those that dislike this change, but even if it wasn't Chris Hardwick I still think it needed to be done. Jay was getting a bit stale.

http://www.wired.com/2011/10/mf_hardwickexcerpt/
    That’s why I’ve never played World of Warcraft. I know I’d end up donating thousands of hours to Blizzard Entertainment while paying them for the privilege.
    I don't want Chris Hardwick to host BlizzCon.

Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    http://www.wired.com/2011/10/mf_hardwickexcerpt/

"That’s why I’ve never played World of Warcraft. I know I’d end up donating thousands of hours to Blizzard Entertainment while paying them for the privilege. "

I don't want Chris Hardwick to host BlizzCon.
    Oh dear. Perhaps he's still a fan of the franchises and played the older games? We can only hope.