Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Those darker nights please me greatly.

Well done.

Deleted
    I agree the darker nights look amazing!

I think they pretty much have too be as vague as much as possible these days.. For if they say one thing about what they would like to do with the game there will always be someone in the community who will QQ about how they promised something that was never really promised in the first place..
    Sometimes the QQing is justified when there are actually alot of reasons why a change is bad, and Blizzard's train-of-thought has alot of holes.

Also, i'm glad they have fixed the night time..but i wish we could get a side-by-side comparison so i could see the difference. Never paid much attention to the night time setting in cataclysm. Oh, and that video is pretty good. Definitely commercial quality... sort of. well ibeckman makes some pretty funny and unique videos. although i miss Azerothian Super Friends/Pals the most!
    Last edited by Mellrod; 2014-07-15 at 08:57 AM.

Noes. Going to miss Jay Mohr.

What? Loved Jay Mohr hosting the contests. 1) He's been doing it for a long while now and 2) He tells bad puns.

"it's something we'd like to do"
    "it's on our radar"
    "that feature might be in after x.x initial patch"
    "that's absolutely on our to do list"
    "no eta"

Is always the same answer to every single question relating to art and atmosphere since the dawn of WoW ><

Goddamn it, my new lock alt gets off the valor portion of the questline the day after the buff ends. yay...

Quote Originally Posted by Zavala_451 View Post
    "it's on our radar"
    "no eta"

Is always the same answer to every single question relating to art and atmosphere since the dawn of WoW ><
    Always the same? Those are at least 3 different statements, namely "we want to do this, but have other things to do", "not ready yet, not known when it will be" and "not ready yet, won't be for a while".

Besides, what do you want them to do? Make promises they know they can't hold?

Azeroth must have a very strange orbit for the sun to just go up and down with no lateral movement...

Darker Nights = Best news in ages ! Looks awesome!

The darker nights look amazing, can't wait to see how they'll affect Duskwood!! Or Tirisfal Glades!!

Will the NE racial apply in dungeons, bgs, and raids that take place during realm night time?

Chris Hardwick is an okay pick. I think he's probably more familiar with wow and its culture than jay mohr was. I still prefer Jay though because he always gets tanked before he does the contests and he keeps it pretty fun. Hardwick is that guy that gets way too excited about mundane things and it gets annoying after a few minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chris Hardwick is a great choice! I actually wrote in his name for that Blizzcon survey that came out a few months ago.

Deleted
    Pacman moon xD

But the idea is good. I'm up for darker nights

Deleted
    Looking at rankings for Demo is entirely deceptive, because most of the top Warlocks are Aff/Destro. (Celestalon)
    I have to commend Celestalon for his class. After all he could just say "well suck it up and keep paying" but he actually took time to say the exactly same thing in so many more words.

Deleted
    Not to generalize but from reading the twitter it seems Chris Robinson is one of the few people at Blizz who genuinely enjoy his work and showing it off to the players. Big plus to him.

Deleted
    I really hope day/night cycles return

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zavala_451 View Post
    "it's on our radar"
    "no eta"

That's because he is politely saying "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WAIT YOU IMPATIENT SHITS!"

Seriously i dont get why this generation think things take 2 seconds to make or build and they demand it NOW NOW NOW or else the toys are going out the pram!

*Prays for a bus to hit all said people.....please!*

Deleted
    looks like the shadows actually follow the sun's direction...

except in the first part of the video in redridge... but it looks awesome in draenor etc..

Though it's very weird that the sun (and moon) goes up and down in the same spot.. (as in up, then down again in the same place..)

10+ Year Old Account
    No Jay Mohr this year? Shit, that really blows, he's generally a highlight for me.