Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    was thinking about dropping my dk for mage, still can't decide though.

Deleted
    I'm unsure if I want to lvl my warlock og my mage first.
    But regardless of speed, then my mage will be frost.

Using my pre-order boost tonight on my mage with intent to main it in WoD, you guys look pretty and I'm tired of being jealous of that
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

No my warlock is my main but I plan on doing my mage second as it will be my tailor. And I'd probably stick to frost, generally makes things easy.

Will level my mage first as I do with every expansion, and most likely as frost.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mage will probably be my third level 100.

Monk > Hunter > Mage > Druid and then I'll see how I feel.

I want to get away from having a lot of alts, I'd like to stick to 2, maybe 3 characters.

When I do level my mage it will be as frost unless fire gets a major overhaul.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

H Garry dead. Boomkin time for WoD. Bye bye Mage world.

Deleted
    Mage or Hunter depends on how well and the direction they plan on taking with frost spec for PvE I like the sound of Multistrike alot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes; I want to focus on Arcane since there is no need for the RoP tether, but if it doesn't make me happy, I'll probably go with Frost.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

Quote Originally Posted by 87Octane View Post
    I'm working on mine right now, hit 88 last night!

I'm really excited about the changes in WOD, but I also don't play a 90 mage, so my opinion isn't very valid
    So far I really like the talents. I'm a bit confused by the level 15 row though, I thought the idea of that row was movement? Blazing speed lets you move faster, Ice Floes lets you move at normal speed - but maintain dps -and Evanesce replaces Ice Block? Seems like a level 30 talent to me (EDIT: Oh I see they said it could bypass the need to move in the first place)

I've always preferred frost or arcane (at least theme-wise), but wow I could see frost getting boring if you took Unstable Magic. FrostboltX100 with some lances , FFB, and orbs thrown in.
    I think the intention is raid performance . Speed to avoid a mechanic you couldn't with normal speed, icy floes to up keep Dps when normal move works, evanescence to avoid everything else

Quote Originally Posted by Txiv View Post
    I think the intention is raid performance . Speed to avoid a mechanic you couldn't with normal speed, icy floes to up keep Dps when normal move works, evanescence to avoid everything else
    Raid performance, yes

To avoid things you normally cant.. Generally no. Raid encounters just generally don't have much of things that you can't dodge with normal speed, they just wouldn't work in heroics/mythic. What I have viewed Blazing speed as is an "oh shit" button and mostly just used to move where you want faster, generally in under 1 GCD, so you don't loose DPS at all. That doesn't mean it doesn't help on avoiding mechanics, but almost everytime the mechanics can be dodged without any speed buff.