Recommended Texture Packs?

Was just looking around and could not find any great texture packs. I have not played this game in about a year and would like to get back into it. Just seeing if anyone could recommend some texture packs for me to try out? Any and all suggestions are welcome!

Thanks!

Deleted
    I'm using the Soartex Fanver 64x textures, and while they were a bit of a change from my earlier 32x ones, I've gotten used to them and I really like them a lot. They don't make everything lag like some of the more complex and larger ones, and they don't try to look too realistic, which is for me important. Check them out if that sounds good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm using "John smith legendary" something like that lol. It's a really realistic texture pack and I can't see myself playing with any other texture pack than that one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratsion View Post
    I'm using "John smith legendary" something like that lol. It's a really realistic texture pack and I can't see myself playing with any other texture pack than that one.
    John Smith: Legacy seems to be the resource pack you're referring to. It looks pretty nifty for sure. It just seems to be only 32x, and having made the move to 64x myself, I don't know if I for one can drop down to a much more pixelated world, but I'll definitely check it out as it does seem to look nice.

spanx texture pack is cool

I use SPHAX and I love every bit of it
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

Sphax, SMP's revival, and the painterly pack are my three favorites.

The ridiculously high customization is both the best and worst part about the painterly pack. Thankfully they have a way to just input a code from your old version to input all your settings you previously used in. (for making a pack for a new version of minecraft with new stuff in it)

Sphax is more cartoony, and SMP is more dark and medieval.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if this is the same for most other texture packs but Sphax also supports a lot of the more common mods (IC2, buildcraft, etc). Or at least it did a while back.

15+ Year Old Account
    For the mod users out there, I would take a look at CyanideX's Unity pack. He's done amazing work thus far and is still working to integrate more and more mods!

http://minecraft.curseforge.com/text...s/222097-unity

10+ Year Old Account
    I use soartex fanver get it here http://soartex.net

10+ Year Old Account
    Conquest is my go-to pack, but it only has limited mod support. If you want a 16x pack, I absolutely adore Isabella.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

hummm... I like Faithful 32x,64x Texture Pack. The Faithful Texture Pack for Minecraft versions 1.8, 1.7.10 & 1.6.4 epitomizes just how far the popular sandbox game has come from its rudimentary cubic-block and standard MOD days, with this particular texture pack making the Minecraft interactive environment a far more fascinating and interesting world.

See at: file-minecraft.com/faithful-32x-64x-texture-pack/