Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
13
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Warchief sizzlinsauce's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bellforest, Tower state
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by dashflash890 View Post
    And of freaking course everybody gets in but me. Well I have unsubbed but still I pre-ordered... We should get priority .
    for everyone saying they didnt get in, do you have any progression in Soo/tot? like full 14/14 H on both?

  2. #42
    It does actually make sense to invite an entire raid team at once.

  3. #43
    I know tons of people that didn't get in on this wave.
    I'm not a defender of Blizzard, I'm an opponent of stupid.

  4. #44
    Mechagnome Narwhalosh Whalescream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    master baiter of polished door handles...
    Posts
    644
    My guild is 14/14hc (well im not)
    And i can confirm that some have got beta invites.
    I have 12 level 90s, wod deluxe, rustled jimmies and i have been subbed since i have started the game. Not fair:<
    Gotta log on again and see if my buddies have gotten invites:/
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    It's not a question of the bait you use so much as the wrist action when you flick it. You want it to just touch it's tip into the moisture, tease it a few times before letting it plunge fully into the wetness. Then use a swift jerking action to keep it bobbing up and down until the end. Then, when you pull it out you'll get the best end result.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    for everyone saying they didnt get in, do you have any progression in Soo/tot? like full 14/14 H on both?
    Invites aren't based on raid progress at all. I know people who got in on the very first wave who haven't even cleared LFR MSV (because they don't care about raiding).
    I'm not a defender of Blizzard, I'm an opponent of stupid.

  6. #46
    The Patient eLusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Cold North
    Posts
    209
    I got a beta, YAY!

  7. #47
    Our guild is 14/14 hc, too.

    EVERYONE from our roster got an invite..

  8. #48
    Legendary! The Glitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Litwak's Arcade Sunny Scotland!
    Posts
    6,023
    Quote Originally Posted by McWire View Post
    all of our raiding rooster recieved an invite 14/14hc
    I'm glad all of your rooster got invited, a bit gory to think maybe just one of its wings, or a random leg or part of a beak would get in. *shivers* Bits of rooster clogging up the servers! lol.

  9. #49
    Yeah our guild has 14/14 hc too seems it's really bound to this

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    Good thing, IMO. More people in means more testing is going on in the game.
    That would be ideal, but there's a good chance that the majority of beta players just abuse it to play without giving Blizzard constructive feedback. Sure that's not always required but it would certainly go farther than, you know, complaining about stuff without explaining or making useless suggestions on a third party forum.
    There are too many design flaws in your game. As a result, your customers' game experience may be degraded. Fire or replace the failing developers if you don't want to see this message again.

  11. #51
    Field Marshal Ziragosa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Between water
    Posts
    60
    Not sure if its a trend... maybe depending on the country? I'm on a US server although I live in the EU. None of my friends got the beta, my guild only does norm, and my husband nor his guildies who are 14/14 HM got an invite. However, I have been subscribed non-stop since 3 months into vanilla (and report a lot of bugs)? Oh man, if "veterans" went by country... xD

  12. #52
    I just got beta and everyone else in my guild that I have talked to, we got 14/14HC so I agree that it seems like they this wave is aimed at raiders

  13. #53
    Congratulations to the guys who got an invite,

    i hope the people who got their invite are going to give the keys they win from the giveaways to people like me who really would like to get in the beta and test things out.

  14. #54
    The Lightbringer UnifiedDivide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Invites aren't based on raid progress at all. I know people who got in on the very first wave who haven't even cleared LFR MSV (because they don't care about raiding).
    Yet this wave seems to be specifically aimed at entire raid teams of a guild. My guess is they're gearing up to test the first raid soon.

    Rarely updated...

  15. #55
    This is one small step for raiders, One giant spit in the face of casuals \o/

  16. #56
    Mechagnome Narwhalosh Whalescream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    master baiter of polished door handles...
    Posts
    644
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    This is one small step for raiders, One giant spit in the face of casuals \o/
    Indeed brother, seems like you need heroic top en content to be able to test dungeons and stuff:3
    I love being sarcastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    It's not a question of the bait you use so much as the wrist action when you flick it. You want it to just touch it's tip into the moisture, tease it a few times before letting it plunge fully into the wetness. Then use a swift jerking action to keep it bobbing up and down until the end. Then, when you pull it out you'll get the best end result.

  17. #57
    The Lightbringer UnifiedDivide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    This is one small step for raiders, One giant spit in the face of casuals \o/
    Which works out even better for raiders since they love to do that!

    Rarely updated...

  18. #58
    Legendary! Raiju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    6,150
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Yet this wave seems to be specifically aimed at entire raid teams of a guild. My guess is they're gearing up to test the first raid soon.
    No, there are other randoms too. There was a 'standard' wave pushed out in conjunction with the '14/14 team' push. Regardless, nothing short of connections will guarantee you an invite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

  19. #59
    The Lightbringer UnifiedDivide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    No, there are other randoms too. There was a 'standard' wave pushed out in conjunction with the '14/14 team' push. Regardless, nothing short of connections will guarantee you an invite.
    Of course, that's why I said specifically raid teams. A lot of raid teams getting invites but also the usual random people getting lucky.

    Rarely updated...

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    This is one small step for raiders, One giant spit in the face of casuals \o/
    Thank god the beta is still not anywhere near complete. Only the 2nd wave of invites so don't give up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •