Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    If nobody is perfect, none of us are

Yeah, people are basically rushing to play an unfinished game which will only help them get bored faster. Never understood it.
    Aw, damn.

Don't forget there are people who really do help pointing out flaws and bugs. Games these days are way too complex to be ready for release after a simple inhouse beta test.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got one as well. Pity I'm at work for another two hours

As usual, beta avoids me.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Why are people so excited about the beta anyway? You really want to play a half finished game and feel nothing at launch? I really don't get that. Except if you really want to test out the game to help improve it's quality which is quite noble.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how it wasn't that long ago that you were one of those people...
    Very true statement. I was the first person to announce how AWESOME Cataclysm was going to be. I could not wait to roll a Worgen, and quest with Thrall to save Azeroth from the evil Deathwing. I told everyone, "You just need to have faith in Blizzard. They are an amazing game company! There is no way this expansion will be anything short of the perfection I have come to know and love from them." Even into MoP, I still defended Cataclysm, that while a bit clunky, it was still an amazing transformation of Azeroth, and all of the new changes were outstanding. In MoP, I defended Pandaria, quoting how WC3 Pandaren monks were out almost 5 years before Kung Fu Panda by Disney, and that Disney was wrong and should be sued for it.

Yeah, I defended every decision, every developer, and told people the entire time, "You can trust Blizz to make the right call. They will never let us down. They give us so much, and ask for nothing in return. They would never take anything from us. If anything, we get more than we deserve most times." Yeah. I really said it. I fought tooth and nail with people who even DARED to say one bad thing about Blizzard. Chris Metzen was a hero, and Chris Mumper was a golden god. And Greg Street was the greatest guy around (still is actually. Him I never stopped liking.). So yeah, when it comes to spotting fanboys, apologists, and white knights... I'm 14/14H, because I was all of that in lvl 9000 gear.

Don't think it's 14/14 Hc. I got my invite in the first beta wave a few weeks ago. My guild is 14/14 normal with no Hc kills, and most of the guild just got invites today.

Deleted
    Got an invite, 14/14 hc.

Several of my guild mates also reported to have a key, but not nearly enough so that I could conclude that everyone with 14/14 hc is in.
    It's 1:17 AM here, so I will probably have to wait a few hours before I will know more. But now I will go to bed anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna guess it is either a mistake on their end or they are stress testing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not saying it's a terrible thing to have been (overall, maybe it was?). I just think the difference in you now is quite... radical? It's like you did a total 180 lol
    I really did mate. It's not a change I favored, but sometimes you have to step back and realize the big ball of sunshine you are smooching is just a hairy white ass I don't regret saying what I said about the products, but I hate myself for ever allowing myself to defend them so stringently.

Bashiok explained the target audience for the last wave of invites:

Quote Originally Posted by Bashiok
    Targeting was at subscription length + recent activity of accounts who are (of course) opted in to beta test on the website. So account creation date wasn't necessarily a factor, although of course those with a lot of sub time also have old accounts. Also it was a target and not a guarantee, and so certainly not everyone who has been playing a long time got one.

But more are going out to opt-ins every week, and there are fansite and gaming news site giveaways. Plenty of additional opportunities every week.

10+ Year Old Account
    A few people got invites during our raid this evening also.

Gosh darn it! Our guild's social mount grinding hunter (my friend, so no hard feelings!) got an invite, but me, our guild's #1 raiding hunter didn't! Oh the humanity D:
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

all i want to say is .... bulzkrapzor.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grats on the invites for those who got em!

is this EU only? I got 14/14h and nada but my server is in the US

Deleted
    Friend of mine got in aswell tonight, but nothing for me.

Guess my argument "because fuck you" backfired >_<

Yeah, there will, of course, be people that will test. I hope so anyway, it's what a beta is for, afterall. Sadly, I think too many people treat beta as a soft release or a demo these days. Have to thank Early Access and so on for that I guess.
    There not being a big ingame button to report issues, like there was in the Cataclysm beta, doesn't really help either. No easier place to report an issue than right in the game looking at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Excellent. Now there is a larger pool of people to let us know how bad it actually is.
    /rollseyes.

Don't you have anything better to do? other than spewing bullshit that is.

WoD is fantastic so far, and regarding your bitching about the flying, they already said that 6.1 is a reasonable date to add flight back to the game, but they're keeping an open mind about leaving it off IF (and this is a big if) people consider no flying more fun.

Guess what? most people have said it isn't. So the 6.1 flying is still on the table. And it had nothing to do with your grandiose imaginary crusade. Now slink away to the dark where you belong and stop spitting on our cereal.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

anyone can confirm if EU are getting their keys as well ?

Everyone? I guess I am not one of these everyone. Oh well, not on my usual internet at this time so would rather get it later.