Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Luckiest guy today?

So today i did Karazhan on my horde alt that i rarely play cause i was like, ow well i logged next to karazhan anyways why not just give it a shot after doing it so many times. When i notice it dropped! All happy!

Then later today i did tempest keep on an alt i never do tempest keep with but i felt i had to do it for some reason, when i found out it dropped aswell!
    2 really rare mounts in 1 day time, how lucky am i

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...achievement#81
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Congrats mate, wish you a lot of with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm running karazhan so many times i doubt the mount exists :P
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

I am really glad for your luck but things are tend to be in balance. If you are extremely lucky today you will be extremely unlucky tomorrow (or you were unlucky yesterday): hope your bad luck will show itself in your game and not in your real life or life of your relatives.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megraam View Post
    I am really glad for your luck but things are tend to be in balance. If you are extremely lucky today you will be extremely unlucky tomorrow (or you were unlucky yesterday): hope your bad luck will show itself in your game and not in your real life or life of your relatives.
    A dice has no memory of the past, nor plans for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats!
    The best way to get mounts is to not farm them.
    I was waiting for one last guy for our Dragon Soul 10 run back in Cataclysm and I was near Karazhan so I popped in by myself whilst waiting for the guy to log on, I kill Midnight and Attumen. Lo and behold the mount dropped, I saw the achievement before the amount and was amazed.

I nearly got Aeonaxx the same way, I logged on to mail something and had to land so I could hearth, I landed and just as my cast finished I saw npcscan go off and aeonaxx actually spawn infront of me, too bad I didn't get the kill.

This week has been good, I got 2 mainhand glaives, 1 on my ret pally which can't use it, and one on my Warrior which can, I was only there for transmog stuff, it's like god knows youre not there to farm it so lets whatever you're after, drop.

Same happened to me when i got them mounts, although i started in Tempest keep, got the mount then went for karashan and got that one aswell. Still tease my friends with my amount of luck till this day

I had a day like that - got Ashes of Alar from TK and then within an hour while still stunned had killed Onyxia and gotten her mount as well.

This happened to me yesterday too! Thought i'd give Sethekk halls a run becuase i was bored, low and behold the mount dropped! Then i thought i'd try magisters terrace to test my luck, and yet again it dropped! I did try Throne of the four winds too but by then i ran out of luckydoo's.

Le proof - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ar/achievement

I paid 955k for my Mimiron's head on Black Market AH about a year ago. I didn't want to try and solo farm it due to issues with Thorim and issues I thought I would have on Yogg.. Recently I started boosting my brother for the mount and he got it on the 3rd kill. Similair thing happened with Ashes of Alar. I farmed Ashes for 9 months then after I got it I boosted my brother and he got it on the 2nd kill.

I recently got my Invincible from LK after around 80 kills (farmed it on 2 characters for many months) and i'm now boosting my brother on that and knowing his luck he will have it within a couple of weeks.

Congrats
    New season. Fun times.

" Who would of thought a small kid from Aberdeen, Washington, who was always labelled a B+ player, who would of thought that guy could of main evented Wrestlemania? Nobody. Nobody except ...you guys."

10+ Year Old Account
    Did what i wanted to, reach 40 FoS before end of 2014!
    Sadly with the new legacy system, my dream will shatter
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Megraam View Post
    What a bullcrap

@op gratz

I finally got Onyxia to drop and on the same day reins of the amber dino did too. I have killed a bunch of Warbringers and been in Onyxias lair a lot so I wasn't super lucky but it was nice to see two mounts drop on the same day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good thing we know.

Deleted
    I also got luck to get these 2 months with one charracter
    I get Ashes when one of mine rogues was 70 and was boost him in TK for tr5 Set
    week ago i decide to go in Karazhan with the same rogue for the dagger and bum got the horse

outstanding luck - go buy a lottery ticket!

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    So today i did Karazhan on my horde alt that i rarely play cause i was like, ow well i logged next to karazhan anyways why not just give it a shot after doing it so many times. When i notice it dropped! All happy!

Then later today i did tempest keep on an alt i never do tempest keep with but i felt i had to do it for some reason, when i found out it dropped aswell!
    2 really rare mounts in 1 day time, how lucky am i

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...achievement#81
    I can related to that m8 but slightly different 12 minutes apart it was

went to tempest keep after 38 runs mount dropped I was delighted to say the least 12 minutes later I was in onyxia's lair yup you got it mount drops 2 rare mounts in same day

mount total 210 atm working on a few more atm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    A dice has no memory of the past, nor plans for the future
    While this of course is objectively true, I get what he means.
    For example, if I need/want a certain item, mount etc., I generally don't roll on anything else during the same run, because I don't want to "use up" my luck. Just some personal quirk

Deleted
    I was jealous after reading this post and went to farm Kael'thas with my alts. Of course the phoenix dropped http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...achievement#81 on my 4th try