Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    You're a bully. As soon as a person does something wrong, and they're less "appealing then you in appearance" they're ugly. In your eyes. You're wickd.
    Personally, I don't find her attractive and I think she's ugly. That doesn't make me a bad person, I don't find her attractive or appealing at all, and no, it's not because I'm some shallow jerk, I just have my tastes and she fits none of them.

Sure, she's not in a beauty pageant so why bother mentioning it, but she accused someone of raping her, and if it wasn't found out she lied, that Man would have certainly been sentenced and had his life ruined, so I feel it's only fair a few people online jest about her appearance, it's the least of her worries considering what she has done.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Its a subjective opinion based on her picture. While it has no bearing to the crime she committed, she is not immune to others opinions regardless if its off topic. I dont get why you are critisizing others because of a subjective statement. Looks are one of the first things we notice anyways. *shrug*
    Okay this is my 2 cents.
    Feminism, Pay Gaps, Rape, False Rape Claims, and the like are all hot topics on these forums. Look at how quickly they fill up.

False rape claims are rebutted so quickly on these forums by people who shoo it away, and riducled that they barely have any room to make conversation.
    Then this forum shows up, with a blatant 2x guilty person, and another story linked in the middle about the guy who spent 9 years in prison over his daughter's false claim.
    If people seriously wanted to talk about the matter, and wanted to be taken seriously, why go down that route in the first place?
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Women should face an equal punishment as he would have.

She needs to be labelled as a sex offender. Jailed for 20ish years.

The law needs to be fair.
    If we lived in a world that was fair, or had laws that were fair, you would be right. Unfortunately, we live in the real world, where virtually every law on the books is tilted in women's favor, either literally or through lax application. Honestly, i'm surprised she was even given 18 months, and not simply let go with a slap on the wrist as usually happens.

False rape accusation is just as bad, if not worse, than actual rape, and the penalities should absolutely be just as severe. Sound crazy? Just imagine the worst case scenarios for both.

Worst case scenario with rape, an innocent person suffers greatly, potentially gets an STD and if the rape victim is a woman, potentially becomes pregnant and has to get an abortion, and a guilty person escapes justice.

Worst case scenario for false rape accusation, an innocent person suffers greatly, is publicly shamed and humiliated, loses a huge portion of their lives, loses their job, becomes a registered sex offender, can never again work as a teacher or anything involving children, can never again buy property within certain areas or run for public office, may potentially be abused or raped themselves while incarerated AND a guilty person escapes justice. Not to mention the harm it does to real rape victims by making people like me seem like i'm attacking them by going after these scumbag false accusers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Considering the dude left after because something didn't match her profile...one can speculate what that is, I'm guessing her picture. It would be somewhat relevant.
    :-D

she probably took a selfie with a potato..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    Probably about sociopaths , wouldn't know, but that is kinda the point. We do stupid things, illegal or otherwise, and we learn, or we don't. It doesn't mean that should leave us open to shallow disgusting comments, even if we can't read them. They serve no purpose. Also, illegal stupid and regular stupid, are both still stupid, one's just going to leave you with jail time or some kind of fine. Both kinds of stupidity tho aren't worth being labeled an "outcast" though. Which is the point I was trying to make to that person earlier.
    When you are in the public eye, which she now is, you are subjected to shallow comments. It doesnt matter of its irrelevent, you give up that right when you do something that puts you in the public eye.

and repeated stupid actions certainly deserve the outcast status, even more so if you've been given help and just refuse to change. I have a drug addicted step aunt who just drains money form the family no matter how many times we offer help, so after decades of that we just cut her out of our life completely because thats all she will be even with rehab x 5.

and because not everyone does illegal stupid things, judging those that do so more harshly is perfectly fine. Sure there aremitigating circumstances, but if she knew what she was doing she should be called out on it, critisised to hell and back, and then outcast if she cant or wont change.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    You responding with "not everyone is perfect" to this post:
    Except if you read the line right after I even said what she did was wrong and disgusting? And I still didn't mention that she shouldn't do jail time. I even said it in my first post here, that she should.

Deleted
    why did he stay to have sex with her anyway, if he noticed she didn't look like her picture, why didn't he bolt it right away?

10+ Year Old Account
    Becuase there's absolutely no reason to why you should even call her ugly. That's totally off topic, we're discussing this girls case, not her appearance
    If you're in the public eye, you are subjected to public opinion. You do not get to choose what is talked about in regards to oneself no matter how irrelevent it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Considering the dude left after because something didn't match her profile...one can speculate what that is, I'm guessing her picture. It would be somewhat relevant.
    And I'm just saying when a guy points and laughs at a tiny dick, he's doing it becuase of the gigantic dick he saw making him feel insecure about his own.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Personally, I don't find her attractive and I think she's ugly. That doesn't make me a bad person, I don't find her attractive or appealing at all, and no, it's not because I'm some shallow jerk, I just have my tastes and she fits none of them.

Sure, she's not in a beauty pageant so why bother mentioning it, but she accused someone of raping her, and if it wasn't found out she lied, that Man would have certainly been sentenced and had his life ruined, so I feel it's only fair a few people online jest about her appearance, it's the least of her worries considering what she has done.
    That's not quite what I mean, however calling people "Ugly" just because they're not fitting their ... match, or just because they don't like someone is usually what causes things such as "bully" at early ages. However I can only assume he's grown past that, however that he still keeps on going sounds a bit wrong.

I don't even understand it myself why people had to drag in her apperance to the case. Why not stick with discussing the case rather than the her look?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    why did he stay to have sex with her anyway, if he noticed she didn't look like her picture, why didn't he bolt it right away?
    Because any port in a storm. Maybe it had been a while.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    Except if you read the line right after I even said what she did was wrong and disgusting? And I still didn't mention that she shouldn't do jail time. I even said it in my first post here, that she should.
    Then why do you object to that post? You make it look like I said. Sorry in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Sometimes you eat the cheeseburger, even if its greasy and lopsided.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post

yeah but...i think i'd rather go without in these circumstances

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Sorry, but MMO-C as you know is full of socially apt chip and dale dancers who have never experienced such a situation. At least that's what I've gotten from this thread so far.

I don't even understand it myself why people had to drag in her apperance to the case. Why not stick with discussing the case rather than the her look?
    Why not though? Here is a Women who claimed she was raped, an accusation that could've ruined his life, and you're more concerned that we're mentioning her looks. I'm more concerned by the fact that false rape accusations still occur, although they always will.

That's not quite what I mean, however calling people "Ugly" just because they're not fitting their ... match, or just because they don't like someone is usually what causes things such as "bully" at early ages. However I can only assume he's grown past that, however that he still keeps on going sounds a bit wrong.

Again, since the excuse was that something about her didn't match her profile, one can speculate as to what that is. One obvious possibility is that her photo didn't match up. The ol', bait and switch.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to close this here.

The thread was about what she did, not how she looks. Derailing the thread with comments about her face doesn't lend to constructive discussion.