Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    If I could get an invite to Heroes and WoD I would be so happy. Feels crap to be the moderator of the Heroes and feel like I am the only that has not gotten an invite yet!

But.. I have my last workday on Sunday and then it is 3 weeks vacation! I have all the hope for the timing to be epic and I will get a key sunday night.
    If it makes you feel better, some mods moderate the sport forums but don't play sports....
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    If it makes you feel better, some mods moderate the sport forums but don't play sports....
    LOOOOOL

ps: blizzard never send me a invite for any shit, playing wow since 2006, diablo 3, sc, hearthstone, bought pets for wow, but no key for wod or hots, hope you burn in hell blizzard.

Deleted
    But that is their choice ;b not like you need an invite to play them. Anyways, I was wrong in my prediction in getting one

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    Still waiting, Heroes of the Storm is the only Blizzard Beta I have never been invited too.
    Considering it's not in beta you still have a chance

Deleted
    Just got Hots on Battle.net ready to install. Today is also the same day that 6.0.2 comes out for Europe. Coincidence?

Don't have e-mail yet but this may come later. So hyped!

10+ Year Old Account
    Same thing for me.
    Played it on a friends battle.net once, so I had it installed on the launcher. Randomly clicked it today and noticed I could click on Play, checked battle.net and I have the alpha. Still no email. Weird but meh. Heaps of scrubs have been allowed in to it as well it seems. Some very dreadful players I've had to play with over the last couple of hours.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    I've waited since Blizzcon and I have few years of experience in LoL (and about 100 matches in Dota2), hopefully it translates well into Hots. At least mechanically (since hots doesn't have gold and items etc.).

For now I will be too marveled with all the designs to realize who I'm even playing with.

Deleted
    that happened to me also, no email-but i can play it. now i feel bad, receiving my 2nd "key" :P

Cool, wanted to log for 6.0.2 and noticed HotS available for install :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Still no invite to no beta... :8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Kinda funny and unexpected eh? Casually login in to update WoW, discover Hots. Spend next 3 hours playing Hots and ignoring 6.0.2. ^^

PS: Tychus is FUN.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Me too, the launcher didn't let me install it until wow finished updating files thou.

Any guides for HotS?

Deleted
    yes, dont feed just kidding. first few lvls are very much casual. it seems its like too easy, but thats just my opinion

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nicocba View Post
    Me too, the launcher didn't let me install it until wow finished updating files thou.

Any guides for HotS?
    Check Heroesfire.com If anyone has any questions I will be glad to answer them.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Still no email, and still no game ready to install.

Screw you guys. -_-

Deleted
    I got the email, but when I download the launcher it says I am not invited to play. ^.^

Congratulations, you've been selected to battle it out in the Heroes of the Storm Technical Alpha! Heroes of the Storm™ is our first free-to-play online team brawler, featuring iconic Blizzard characters, fast-paced combat, and epic battlegrounds that alter gameplay in fun, unexpected ways.
    Edit: I removed the Battle.net client and installed it again and now it's added for me.
    Last edited by mmoc18acb11e7a; 2014-10-15 at 05:09 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Check Heroesfire.com If anyone has any questions I will be glad to answer them.
    Thanks! I'll take a look at it

10+ Year Old Account
    Their emails are unreliable. I've gotten some weeks after the invite, and some not at all.

If it's on your battle.net and you can launch it, you're in.

heroesnexus.com has forums with some guides/info/theorycraftingish stuff

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

I got an e-mail for the Technical Alpha invite last night and I'm downloading it atm

10+ Year Old Account
    No beta, no alpha, no nothing, blizz get me blacklisted please.