Thread: Gems & reforges

Gems & reforges

Is there a better reforge/gem calculater than Ask Mr Robot, everytime I use that its not updating my gear right or having me gem and reforge worse than what I currently am at. Or is there a basic rule I can follow instead of using these sites altogether? A guildie told me to Gem for hit if i need it and reforge into mastery as much as possible instead of gemming mastery/int and reforging into hit, I just wanna get out the best dps I can.

You just have to use AMR better. I haven't had an issue with it ever but i edit all the weights.

Ideally you should be doing 320 mas in yellow, 160hit/160mas blues, 160exp/160mas reds. Reforge Hit cap > Mas > Haste / Crit w/e spec you are.

I personally have my AMR set to Int: 1, Hit: .9, SP: .8, Mas: .75, Haste: .7, Crit: .5 as affliction and enable at least caps so it goes for 15.00%

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

That feeling when.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevoa View Post
    That feeling when.
    That 45.01% mastery is driving me nuts lol. Although cheers to a fellow Demo lock!

@ OP AMR only does what you tell it to do, so if you don't put in the correct stat weights you're not going to get optimal results. Just play around with it
    Last edited by striderZA; 2014-07-17 at 01:46 PM.

Google is your friend. After working sysadmin for so many years I don't know how I'm still surprised by these threads.

http://blog.askmrrobot.com/tutorials-faqs/