Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolson13 View Post
    There isn't? Okay, let me go apologise to my now good friend Kim in North Korea. He is also a god in the flesh and inhumane treatment is also his thing. I guess it is all good though...
    Whatever wins your war for you, go for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Whatever wins your war for you, go for it.
    Your right, Germans genocide on the Jews (amongst others) was just to win the war. Why did we have the Neurenburg trials **sarcasm**.
    Don't be so naive. If you think bayonetting and waving around 6 month old babies or stabbing women to death with bamboo sticks up their vagina is okay, you are a sick individual. Let alone our dear friend mr Mengele or that Japanese unit 731.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its not like this sort of thing doesn't happen now, except its the "good guys" who resort to these kind of acts now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    Its not like this sort of thing doesn't happen now, except its the "good guys" who resort to these kind of acts now.
    So, please show me some of those examples where the "good guys" go on a mass civilian killing spree, killing anything from 50k to 300k civilians by the use of obviously inhumane tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    Also the Japanese were actually ready to discuss surrender terms long before, but the americans wanted to show their supremacy. The whole "if we didn't use atomic bombs we would have lost millions" is political bullshit.
    Wasn't it more like that US wanted to make the terms for peace (as in military bases and other crap)?

Winners get to write history books. It's not like Nazi Germany was pure evil, or any other empire for that matter, but if you lose you're the bad guy. If Nazis won they would have been the good guys.

Good they didn't though.
    Last edited by Thes; 2014-07-18 at 02:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thes View Post
    Wasn't it more like that US wanted to make the terms for peace (as in military bases and other crap)?
    They wanted to dictate terms with the russians aswell, the Americans actually started the cold war with the use of nuclear weapons. It's a shame Roosevelt died and Truman took over. But I guess it turned out okay when you look back at it now, at least for the majority of users on this forum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    The Japs were a million times more evil than the Germans. Every single incindiary bomb dropped on their cities is justified, every Japanese civilian death is justified. Even Jap citizens were brainwashed - even though it was 70 years ago, I still find it horrible what happened. No words for it.
    Yes, let's justify killing civilians for killing civilians. Not kindergarden logic at all.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Like what exactly. The Japanese fighting spirit was not going to be easily broken. Was there a way to not nuke and still win? Almost certainly, but would it have been easier on human life tolls? Probably not. Woulda continued for years.
    The US wanted a complete surrender, Japan wanted to keep their emperor, so the US dropped a couple of nukes and in the end Japan still got to keep their emperor. All for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    "civilians" are the one that support the govs, elect the govs, and when the govs do shit bow down in fear; civilians and govs aren't different thing they share the responsibilities of the acts that a nation do.
    I doubt you understand what a dictator or an emperor is. Hint: they're not elected.

So, please show me some of those examples where the "good guys" go on a mass civilian killing spree, killing anything from 50k to 300k civilians by the use of obviously inhumane tactics.
    That's funny considering the Allies bombed population centers pretty often during WW2.

Your right, Germans genocide on the Jews (amongst others) was just to win the war. Why did we have the Neurenburg trials **sarcasm**.
    Don't be so naive. If you think bayonetting and waving around 6 month old babies or stabbing women to death with bamboo sticks up their vagina is okay, you are a sick individual. Let alone our dear friend mr Mengele or that Japanese unit 731.
    Perhaps I'm just heartless, since this is exactly what the american people did to my people (Hi, I'm Mohawk). I'm fairly numb to all of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelayah View Post
    Yes, let's justify killing civilians for killing civilians. Not kindergarden logic at all.
    Do you really expect anything else?

I'd wager most of the people on this forum were born in the late 80s or 90s, have no recollection of what things were during the Cold War, have never known real evil and their only perspective into things is a school book or TV shows/movies filled with caricatures.

Don't expect anything else, I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelayah View Post
    That's funny considering the Allies bombed population centers pretty often during WW2.
    He said in recent times. And bayonetting a baby to wave it around like a flag or doing sick experiments on people is a bit different then bombing cities. And that doesnt mean nukes or firebombing cities isnt bad enough, you need to be a sickly person to do some of the stuff that happend.

Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    Do you really expect anything else?

I'd wager most of the people on this forum were born in the late 80s or 90s, have no recollection of what things were during the Cold War, have never known real evil and their only perspective into things is a school book or TV shows/movies filled with caricatures.

Don't expect anything else, I don't.
    I would also speculate that these same people cry out over animal abuse, like in the dog gets beaten thread, willing worse vengeance against perceived perpetrators, like in the dog gets beaten thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Perhaps I'm just heartless, since this is exactly what the american people did to my people (Hi, I'm Mohawk). I'm fairly numb to all of this.
    Oh please. Just collect your "I'm a NA" government check and stfu.