Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also hate the "salad" that comes with most bar foods and some resteraunt foods (chicken parm, burger, steak, chips, etc.). No idea why they can't throw in an Iceberg leaf or 2, instead of 100% rocket and spinach ;-;
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

I'll add sausage rolls to the list. I don't know why but I really struggle to eat them - I end up gagging if I try. I think it's because of the texture of the interior.

Seafood. I hate the stuff I think it's horrible. The only thing I'll really eat is tuna mournay but that's coz the fish is well masked by the sauce

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything with fruit in it that isn't fruit, like pie, crumble, milkshake , cupcakes, muffins etc.. hate them all Like them by themselves but the taste of putting them with other things is disgusting >.<

Anything pork. I love meat, but I just don't like pork... and yes, that includes bacon, though crispy bacon strips are okay.

Quote Originally Posted by skitzin View Post
    Bananas. I hate them.
    Likewise, they're gross.

Cabbage rolls, chicken/turkey a la king, tuna surprise, and vegetarian lasagna.

Coconuts. I really like the natural stuff - but the typical coconut products that are laced with all sorts of chemicals just make me want to throw up.