Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Drsolders View Post
    So if anyone else knows, are the bats and yeti attached to cages (ie if I open poison i get bats, frost yeti) or is it tied to the number of opening (ie first open bats will spawn, second yeti)? If we could skip the bats altogether this fight would most likely be done in less than 50 attempts.
    Cages, bats are posion, yeti is frost.

We did posion first but only go to about 6-8 screachs dragging bats over during the blood frenzy then do a long frost as the 3rd phase 1.
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

yes as its been posted bats are tied to the poison cage, yeti to frost, and the burning potion to fire. our group order depends on whether we 2 or 3 heal it, because of our high ilvl now around 583 or so we usually do frost then fire, or just fire and have the boss dead.

imo dont do the bats if u dont need to, frost is much easier when some1 can call out where the yeti is rushing, and for fire just use cooldowns.

Why is your disc priest going holy when you have 2 throughput healers already? Do not compute.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Why is your disc priest going holy when you have 2 throughput healers already? Do not compute.
    Idk tbh, he just said he had a lot of trouble doing it as disc and was going to go holy. ( he hates disc but its better on most fights in SoO) I am not the gm or anything so I would suggest he stay disc but in the end i don't have much I can really do about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    My 25H guild is having serious issues with the bats. The damage just ends up murdering everyone and we can't seem to burn them down fast enough despite pushing Thok to around 60% when first kite phase comes out. I've even switched back to my AOE spec I use for Spoils with DP and LH to no avail. Stun rotation doesn't seem to work well, they become immune far too fast.
    try to keep slightly longer space between each stun, letting them deal some damage, but not enough for it to become overwhelming, try long stuns at the first ones. then you can use shorter ones like locks later on.