Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    None of you guys really expects Blizz to ever "balance" PvP, do you? I mean seriously, just look at its history and there you have it. I remember way, way back during BC, when classes actually were at least somewhat distinct from one another (obviously those days are loooong gone, lol), but even back then, Rogues were stupidly OP, and I'd say that Spriests and maybe one or two others were right up there with them. Only thing that has ever changed is which particular class(es) happen to be retardedly un-killable at the time, although Hunters have been OP for years now.

For myself, I can recall about 10,545,655 times in which I've seen Blizz go on and on about how much they value "feedback" and so forth, and yet nothing anyone suggests ever comes to fruition. They nerf and buff without end, without ever giving any iteration of classes long enough to sink in to receive the feedback they say they want. They're not concerned about balance now and they never will be; at this point they're more concerned about funneling every Tom, Dick, and Harry to Ashran, where I'm sure anyone who's playing will see hordes of grossly overpowered Warriors/Hunters/whatever class is the FotM at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by zoth00 View Post
    Sensationalist threads like this one should be more closely moderated, what's the point of complaining about damage tuning that hasn't been done yet? It only results on the majority of players that never went past 1.7k in arena or just do rbgs complaining about how their class is weak and X class is OP.

Stampede was an hidden bug, it wasn't an unbalanced mechanic. Did you even bother to read what happened to that ability?

We should be much more concerned about gameplay instead of numbers: despite the instant cc, a warlock/mage can still spam fear/poly on you, effectively locking you on your cooldowns, and melee cleaves can still cc like crazy.
    whether it was a bug (which i realize it was) or not, the fact from day one of beta to months and months after release it did far to much damage, even though every competent, knowledgeable pvp'r was saying it did obnoxious damage. It was an unbalanced ability because it did to much damage in pvp, really doesn't matter how/why it was like that, it was like that for over half a year in total.

Deleted
    Won't change much till 2nd season in WoD, then warriors will be overnerfed.
    3rd season warriors will be overbuffed again and so the cycle continues.

Game is never gonna be balanced properly due to pvp and pve not being seperate, should know that by now after almost 10 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha so many clueless people in here about warriors and warrior pvp history.

And the fact that this is beta...

And they already said the entire point of half the shit they're doing is to prevent stuff like this. Just breathe.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is why handing over keys to random players blizzard is wrong.
    They've given you a "FEEDBACK" button, on everything. If something is out of controll, let them know. IT'S A BETA for gods sake. I've tried almost every classes and sent blizzard my regards about everything. I'm not going to cry over the forums about it.

Blizz has a plan to nerf Warriors in WoD.

See, they're going to buff Warrior survivability so your team's Warriors can survive more damage from the other team's Warriors, and if that doesn't go far enough they're going to buff Warrior damage so your Warriors can not only survive other Warriors, but they can burst them down quickly as well.

Deleted
    Entering the 10th year of beta and the games still broken! for 10 years they have been messing with PVP & PVE talents, starting to wonder when the finished product, if ever, will be released.

Sooner or later the penny must drop.....even for the old farts at Blizzard, give PVP it's own talent tree to achieve balance, or live forever in beta!!!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Less and less players playing WoW. I hope more will unsub this utter crap game. I personally was hyped and I bought WoD. Damn I won't play this game anymore. Some people say: chillout it's beta. I don't give a damn anymore I know how Blizzard work. PvP was broken and forever will be. No fun!

10+ Year Old Account
    Arms has crazy-strong burst on the Beta, but thats about all they have.

Their rotation, not counting talents, is basically Rend (DoT that does increasing damage over time, costs, 10 rage) Mortal Strike (30 rage cost, 6 second cooldown, does a ton of damage, affected by haste) Colossal Smash (10 rage cost, 20 second cooldown, does ton of damage/adds the armor debuff), Whirlwind (20 rage cost, no cooldown, does low damage), and Execute (up to 60 rage cost, no cooldown, 20% or less, does a !@#$ing ton of damage. Old execute, yay).

Now, talents that affect their damage output...
    1) Slam- essentially replaces Whirlwind in the rotation. Costs 10-30 rage, will hit about half as hard as Collosal Smash at 30 rage.
    2) Sudden Death- Execute is sometimes usable on targets at any time.

Avatar, of course, is a good burst CD. Theres also Bloodbath for more pressure, but Arms will likey be taking Avatar.

Now, the thing about Arms is, of course, all of their damage comes in humongous, predictable bursts. And once that burst is over, they won't be doing ANY kind of damage for the next ~12 seconds. So the easy way to counter them is hard CC as soon as they use that Collosol Smash, or a bit of kiting whenever you see Sudden Death proc up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragashii View Post
    The optimistic people in this thread make me giggle honestly. The same is true of the "BUT IT'S BETA" people. In the MoP beta warriors were horribly broken the entire time and they went live in that state. The MoP beta lasted a while and people said the same thing "IT'S JUST BETA." The whole beta argument doesn't work. At all.

It wouldn't surprise me if warriors went live the way they are honestly and it shouldn't surprise anyone else.
    Well to be fair, Warriors were absolutely USELESS for the first 8 months of wrath of the lich king, so they don't always come out of beta being monstrosities.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    And the fact that this is beta...
    S5, s9, s12 people its just beta for those too then it was just live......

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ministabber View Post
    Do you really think that after 10 years they will fix PVP ? .....Each top team will still have the same broken OP classes
    Umm, the stench of bs...
    There's nothing wrong with PvP. WoW has the best class ballance of all the mmorpgs out there. The thing is, nobody can realistically bring all the different classes to be 100% ballanced, there's no such thing as perfection. And some of the WoW players are so damn good that they can exploit that little (minuscule in fact) difference, a certain class comes out as dominant, the rest of the player base follows them, hence the crowded top with a certain class...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vashandris View Post
    Umm, the stench of bs...
    There's nothing wrong with PvP. WoW has the best class ballance of all the mmorpgs out there. The thing is, nobody can realistically bring all the different classes to be 100% ballanced, there's no such thing as perfection. And some of the WoW players are so damn good that they can exploit that little (minuscule in fact) difference, a certain class comes out as dominant, the rest of the player base follows them, hence the crowded top with a certain class...
    LMAO i smell the stench of a troll.......nothing wrong with PVP ? lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Arms has crazy-strong burst on the Beta, but thats about all they have.

Their rotation, not counting talents, is basically Rend (DoT that does increasing damage over time, costs, 10 rage) Mortal Strike (30 rage cost, 6 second cooldown, does a ton of damage, affected by haste) Colossal Smash (10 rage cost, 20 second cooldown, does ton of damage/adds the armor debuff), Whirlwind (20 rage cost, no cooldown, does low damage), and Execute (up to 60 rage cost, no cooldown, 20% or less, does a !@#$ing ton of damage. Old execute, yay).

Now, talents that affect their damage output...
    1) Slam- essentially replaces Whirlwind in the rotation. Costs 10-30 rage, will hit about half as hard as Collosal Smash at 30 rage.
    2) Sudden Death- Execute is sometimes usable on targets at any time.

Avatar, of course, is a good burst CD. Theres also Bloodbath for more pressure, but Arms will likey be taking Avatar.

Now, the thing about Arms is, of course, all of their damage comes in humongous, predictable bursts. And once that burst is over, they won't be doing ANY kind of damage for the next ~12 seconds. So the easy way to counter them is hard CC as soon as they use that Collosol Smash, or a bit of kiting whenever you see Sudden Death proc up.
    So it isn't just broken for the people who are getting one shotted, it's also broken for the people playing warriors. That's how absolute shit warrior design is right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Pvp unbalanced? Nooo wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ministabber View Post
    Do you really think that after 10 years they will fix PVP ? .....Each top team will still have the same broken OP classes
    except that damage numbers haven't even been closed to balanced for any of the classes. God people will bitch about anything

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzakid2093 View Post
    except that damage numbers haven't even been closed to balanced for any of the classes. God people will bitch about anything
    I repeat

Entering the 10th year of beta and the games still broken! for 10 years they have been messing with PVP & PVE talents, starting to wonder when the finished product, if ever, will be released.

Sooner or later the penny must drop.....even for the old farts at Blizzard, give PVP it's own talent tree to achieve balance, or live forever in beta!!!

The it's only beta joke.....got old really fast, and it's repeated each xpac....but still here we are

Deleted
    There's nothing wrong with PvP.
    Funniest thing I've heard all day!

WoW has the best class ballance of all the mmorpgs out there.
    Then you must only play WoW then...

Quote Originally Posted by rasako View Post
    Well to be fair, Warriors were absolutely USELESS for the first 8 months of wrath of the lich king, so they don't always come out of beta being monstrosities.
    To be fair, that season had a far worse issue with Rets and DKs.

On the one hand, it's beta so things are likely to change. On the other hand, previous expansion releases don't give me much faith.

Yes it's broken (as are many things by the looks of it) and yes Holinka is probably getting tons of feedback about it BUT people are completely in their right to complain about beta balance this early given how Blizzard has handled previous beta feedback (S5 DKs, S9 Feral Mastery & Mage DMG, S12 Stampede & Taste for Blood)