Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Balance. Pewpewpew
    >SIX A-BONG SIX A-BONG OLLY JOLLY IT'S SIX-A-BONG

Quote Originally Posted by Xe4ro View Post
    I leveled into cata and mop as moonkin i didn't need to drink even once. :P (I wouldn't have leveled as balance before that though , yep)
    Sounds positive. Playing a druid shouldn't drive you into drinking!

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    If I will play wod, and will level my druid, it will be Guardian, as always. I don't like cat form, and leveling as a oomkin always was an act of masochism for me.
    "oomkins" haven't be around for the better part of WoW by now. In WoD, it's basically impossible to run out during leveling, since most spells cost less than you generate in the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Magrov View Post
    It also has to do with what gear you have , sometimes. When TBC hit i had two options , level as resto with t2/aq40 gear or level as feral with the aq20 mace and some random feral like items. Well , i went feral obviously. When Wotlk came out i had full feral & moonkin t6 but balance still wasn't goo enough so i went feral again , i also leveled with a hunter so feral made more sense. But when Cata came i could try moonkin and it was perfect. Had no intentions to level feral with MoP either then. Moonkin was so easy and chilled , dot dot dot run around pull aoe etc.
    Druid since Feb. 06

I have been feral since I got my druid to max level back in TBC. I do not see reason to change.

And offspecc will be guardian. I have tried healing and boomkin, but I am just bad healer and boomkin just does not feel right.
    Lilfot of Defias Brotherhood - EU
    If you are looking for a nice realm, Defias Brotherhood -EU - RPPVP might be for you, if don't mind occasional roleplayers.

Always been Feral and that won't change. Offspec will most probably be Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    Is there something changing that's making tank specs viable/efficient for leveling? I've seen a few different classes going the tank route for some reason.

TIA
    With Vengeance gone, tanks can do all their potential damage immediately.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magrov View Post
    I think people are missing the joke here :P

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    With Vengeance gone, tanks can do all their potential damage immediately.

- - - Updated - - -

I think people are missing the joke here :P
    Thank you! That's really awesome.

I will be leveling as feral and towards the end, I will get a few healing pieces for non-stat-interchangeable slots. I will raid as both, hopefully.

99% feral, 1% bear. I count both as Feral spec still, but eh~
    Avatar created by Cthulhu Ftagn.