Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What spec will your Druid level as in WoD?

Stolen from the Warlock forums.

What spec will you level as in WoD?

Me, feral all the way.

Thanks to Cynsacat for the awesome signature.

Guardian > Resto!
    It's better to burn out than to fade away.

Field Marshal
    Balance and Resto for dungeons so that when I hit 100 I will be carrying int gear for immediate Resto gearing for raiding.
    Don't try to fix what's not broken~

Balance with Guardian OS, as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Xegor View Post
    Balance and Resto for dungeons so that when I hit 100 I will be carrying int gear for immediate Resto gearing for raiding.
    Intellect gear = Agility gear now. All you need is two sets of weapons.

I will be leveling as feral!

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Balance with Guardian OS, as always.
    You and me, we feel eachother.
    Check out my youtube channel of fail: http://www.youtube.com/EliteRocketbear

8/8Hc DS

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    You and me, we feel eachother.
    Me and healing don't mix so well together. It gives me heart attacks and I suck at it :P

Feral interests me but it's melee, which I don't like and also uses energy which needs a lot of downtime for pooling, that I also don't like.

Leaves me with Guardian that it's interesting like Feral and has amazing soloing potential for anything I need.

What Juvey said. Might have to try guardian out on my stream later http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Vexxe of Old School.

Streaming MOP raids live: (14/14HC 25Man SoO) and WOD Beta (Leveling and raid testing Heoric/Mythic) @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

I honestly torn - I want to level as boomkin since I want to get the abilities into muscle memory ASAP but with the changes to Guardian, I almost can't help myself...I mean cmon...spammable Thrash?? YES PLEASE!....Resolve not affecting tank damage so you can dps your heart out even if you don't take damage...YES PLEASE! A ton of CDs...HP modifiers...it's...gonna...be...amazing....for...farming...

Quote Originally Posted by Xegor View Post
    Same like this guy
    FatSharkYes on Shattered Hand EU 14/14 HC

United States of America, Home of the Brave
    Balance for the first time...changing from feral
    Grom Piggy Hellscream™

Balance: I want to get used to the new damage style, especially since only now I started Pvping with boomkin. Resto for dungeons.
    Still, considering Guardian as well, I hate slow tanks and they are super common in the start of expansions. But on the other hand, I hate not being the healer.....

really depending on what stat spirit will get turned into, but due to not bothering to buy the melee cloak I will probably go boomkin, also looking forward to the changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyeranth View Post
    Why dont we just have thrall and Malfurion whip it out and someone can measure and then we can be done with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TerraMagus View Post
    We know Deathwing's plan perfectly well.
    Bang Alexstrasza and Ysera
    Do lines of coke and have a bitchin' party for next ten thousand years

Balance. I actually have one in Beta that I haven't leveled yet. Should be good practice.

Safari Type: Bug. Friend Code: 5043-2200-3518.

Really hoping I can get a beta key I really want to try balance now.

Thanks to Cynsacat for the awesome signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Me and healing don't mix so well together. It gives me heart attacks and I suck at it :P

Feral interests me but it's melee, which I don't like and also uses energy which needs a lot of downtime for pooling, that I also don't like.

Leaves me with Guardian that it's interesting like Feral and has amazing soloing potential for anything I need.
    Aye, and with the gear changes it'll be easier to seamlessly swap between the two specs. Hurray for no more 3 gear sets.
    Check out my youtube channel of fail: http://www.youtube.com/EliteRocketbear

8/8Hc DS

Feral for levelling and resto for raiding

I'm currently lv 95 on beta and leveling as balance is way better than 85 to 90 ever was. I had a ilv 500 premade, and was looking forward to copying my 587 main over, but even now (at 95+) only the 'Wanted: ...' quests offer 548 rewards. Questing is going to feel very unrewarding for even a SoO Normal geared raider.

Was looking forward to being able to wreck stuff on my main on live, but now I'm worried if I one shot every mob with stellar flare I'll spend more time running to dead corpses than actually killing mobs #nopleasingme

Vexxe of Old School.

Streaming MOP raids live: (14/14HC 25Man SoO) and WOD Beta (Leveling and raid testing Heoric/Mythic) @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Gonna be Balance / Guardian like I am now. Might tank for some dungeons just to speed up the queue times

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    I'm currently lv 95 on beta and leveling as balance is way better than 85 to 90 ever was. I had a ilv 500 premade, and was looking forward to copying my 587 main over, but even now (at 95+) only the 'Wanted: ...' quests offer 548 rewards. Questing is going to feel very unrewarding for even a SoO Normal geared raider.

Was looking forward to being able to wreck stuff on my main on live, but now I'm worried if I one shot every mob with stellar flare I'll spend more time running to dead corpses than actually killing mobs #nopleasingme
    Vexxe I finally managed to copy over my 582 druid. My moonfires were stomping everything, and that was at 0 energy. I just never stopped running and chain pulled everything.