Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Oh, I guess you really are serious with this shit lol. I'll let your post speak for itself for the most part, because you clearly think it's saying something different than it actually does.

Anyone who's actually interested in this bullshit between you and I can go read it and determine for themselves. My own interest in your inane rambling about it has hit just about zero. There's really not much left to say on the subject.
    There hasn't been anything worthwhile to say after I posted that they only asked for an acknowledgment for the black boxes, but you decided to be an Internet hero and dragged yourself through the mud the rest of the way. Good job on that as well as not being able to admit that you didn't read as closely as you could.

Also, posting something like "Oh, you're really serious with this shit, el oh el, look at this dumbass, I'm giving up" while actually going on with your post only reveals you trying to save face while having the last word. Sorry, not that easy.
    Last edited by Creotor; 2014-07-23 at 11:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    Some of our own politicians had that idea of an UN Op as well. Under the lead of the Bundeswehr that is. Of course that is unlikely and it was aimed at pacifying/securing the entire region. Well, it's summer, that time where politicians have the most craziest of ideas...
    A UN security force just for the sites would be different. It would also stabilize the region. If putin is serious about a ceasefire and an objective investigation, then he would be ok with it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post
    Finnish news reporting this, too.

So did Ukraine shoot down those own jets as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Nothing to do with the topic. Discuss it here if you want:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t-in-drill-1-1

Did you never known that they shot down something between 10 and 20 military jets and transport planes (and a bit higher amount of helicopters) before MH17 was shot down?

They do have fair amount of MANPADs and anti-air cannons that can be used when jets go to ~3-4km for bombing runs.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2014-07-23 at 11:56 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Rofl. This has got to be the most epic surrender I've witnessed on these forums.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Rofl. This has got to be the most epic surrender I've witnessed on these forums.
    Surrender? I have no idea what are you talking about. Jets were shot down. So what?

Deleted
    Two planes shot down near the crash site of last thursday has nothing to do with a topic about the plane being shot down last thursday?

10+ Year Old Account
    BBC reporting on it too, no written article yet but they have a scrolling banner and it says "BREKAING: 2 Ukrainian planes shot down in East"
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Surrender? I have no idea what are you talking about. Jets were shot down. So what?
    I think right answer is "Military planes were shot down again. Business as usual in Eastern Ukraine."

Deleted
    Two planes shot down near the crash site of last thursday has nothing to do with a topic about the plane being shot down last thursday?
    Everything is and was shot down near the crash site, because that whole area is a war zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    I think right answer is "Military planes were shot down again. Business as usual in Eastern Ukraine."
    Right. I even said "discuss it here", not "don't talk about it", so surrender? Really?

10+ Year Old Account
    Planes shot down + plane shot down thread =/ offtopic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Planes shot down + plane shot down thread =/ offtopic
    This is about MH17 specifically, not some random jets shot down in the Eastern Ukraine. Well, if you're not trying to prove that they were shot down by separatists using BUKs. Because I can assure you that Ukrainian jets falling off the sky is nothing special.

And Saur-Mogila is the height/chockepoint used by rebels for artillery strikes on Ukrainian positions and keeping their forces at south-east Ukrainian border encircled... Ukrainians cannot take it for more then month now...

Deleted
    Everything is and was shot down near the crash site, because that whole area is a war zone.
    The rebels just shot down two more planes in the same area. The whole world is monitoring that area.
    If they can find out more about the civilian incident because of this military one, I think it's pretty related.

Deleted
    The rebels just shot down two more planes in the same area. The whole world is monitoring that area.
    If they can find out more about the civilian incident because of this military one, I think it's pretty related.
    Two jets. As last week. And week before that, and basically every other week.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is about MH17 specifically, not some random jets shot down in the Eastern Ukraine. Well, if you're not trying to prove that they were shot down by separatists using BUKs. Because I can assure you that Ukrainian jets falling off the sky is nothing special.
    The maskirovka is strong on this one.

Now prove it wasn't the rebels using Buk's. Prove, not just deny, but prove.

10+ Year Old Account
    What on earth makes you think that? A history of shooting down planes means that when another plane gets shot down in your area, it's more likely to be you in both peoples minds and in practice. People shooting down planes don't tend to be too reasonable, or intelligent.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    The maskirovka is strong on this one.

Now prove it wasn't the rebels using Buk's. Prove, not just deny, but prove.
    Prove that God doesn't exist. Prove it. Really. Prove it.
    Sorry, doesn't work that way. They don't need to use BUKs to shoot down Ukrainian jets.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    What on earth makes you think that? A history of shooting down planes means that when another plane gets shot down in your area, it's more likely to be you in both peoples minds and in practice. People shooting down planes don't tend to be too reasonable, or intelligent.
    It's not even comparable. While nobody was talking about jets getting shot down over that territory before, MH17 was extraordinary because MANPADS couldn't do it.