Anyone else finds this news rather suspicious:

18:00: Donetsk rebel leader Alexander Borodai has tweeted to say that another senior rebel figure in Donetsk, Denis Pushilin, has resigned. No explanation given.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    That's bs. You never divert a flight over a war zone - ever.
    Planes fly over war zones everywhere, please let's not go there again. This has been debunked already several times. There was no no-fly zone at an altitude of 33.000 ft. While I agree with you it's probably not the smartest thing to do, and there were other companies avoiding the area, it however is not a valid reason.

Quote Originally Posted by alkyd View Post
    But this thread is full of non-sense anyway. So why not post another one? Same shit, different taste, y'know.
    At this point you're discrediting even the Russian side of this and making a fool of yourself.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Oh shut the fuck up you spack cunt.

But this thread is full of non-sense anyway. So why not post another one? Same shit, different taste, y'know.
    Because the flavor you offer is crazy nonsense and doesn't sell well.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Because the flavor you offer is crazy nonsense and doesn't sell well.
    So when I post some anti-Russian or pro-Kiev non-sense, it will sell? Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    That's bs. You never divert a flight over a war zone - ever.
    You wouldn't intentionally change route to fly over a war zone for the sake of it but civilian aircraft do often fly over war zones unless a specific no fly zone has been declared. What do you think happens in Africa and the middle east ? Lots of wars going on there... Can't avoid that area.

Or how about this ? http://rt.com/news/rockets-russian-plane-syria-575/ A RUSSIAN plane attacked with anti aircraft weapons over Syria... A current active war zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Megraam View Post
    Please proceed with your own advice. If everything you were able to do after lurking it is posing some ad hominem attacks (being offtopic), it is not good for this thread at all. We are trying to make a conversation here, not throwing the dirt in each other.
    I do not intend to answer to you or quote you any further since you are making me to offtop as well which I'd like to avoid. Please do the same (and yeah, hope you will be back to lurking).
    Your Google understanding of ad hominem attacks shows that you read threads, look up the word, and then loosely associate it into your posts. I'm going to watch you and point out the rest of the misinformation you spread going forward. It's the least I could do to keep this thread on topic!

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    At this point you're discrediting even the Russian side of this and making a fool of yourself.
    I think we are all making fool of ourselves by speculating on who shot down the airplane.

No, see the reactions the Daily Mail article got.
    To declare that a personal, inner experience gives certainty about the workings of the universe is to assign far too much value to one’s subjective sense of conviction.
    I’m not that arrogant.

The brain, marvelous instrument though it is, isn’t infallible. It can misfire, seize or hallucinate, and it can do so in a way that’s utterly indistinguishable from reality to the person experiencing it.

No, when you offer some factual or even thoughtful contribution it will sell. Repeatedly posting some unproven bullshit about a Spanish ATC declaring that Ukranian planes were nearby undermines your credibility. It calls into question your ability to contribute in a meaningful way. It's not a high bar you have to meet, but it's entirely in your control whether you do meet it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    You wouldn't intentionally change route to fly over a war zone for the sake of it but civilian aircraft do often fly over war zones unless a specific no fly zone has been declared. What do you think happens in Africa and the middle east ? Lots of wars going on there... Can't avoid that area.

Or how about this ? http://rt.com/news/rockets-russian-plane-syria-575/ A RUSSIAN plane attacked with anti aircraft weapons over Syria... A current active war zone.
    That's why i say you don't wanna fly a war zone ever.

I think we are all making fool of ourselves by speculating on who shot down the airplane.
    There is credible evidence that the missile was fired from separatist held eastern Ukraine.

Are you trying to take the high ground on some little enlightened pedestal or something, the arbiter of knowledge and discussion? Go read some of your posts on this thread and cringe. "We should listen to every news source no matter what" you cant honestly believe that rubbish. Weren't you even discrediting Russia Today earlier? Thought we had to listen to all news sources?

When you offer something factual or even closely resembling a conscious thought then come back. Speculating that seperatists of some denomination fired this missile is actually really credible.

The reason why pro-Russian posters usually can't be taken seriously goes somewhat like this:

Ukraine used to be part of USSR (aka Russia). Ukrainians are Russians; just a bit different kind of Russians, still Russians.
    So basically Russians are shooting against other Russians with weapons made in Russia, distributed by Russia, stolen by other Russians who were trained by Russians. Then they shoot down a commercial airplane full of civilians. Who is responsible? USA!
    "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." - H. L. Mencken

http://www.hitbox.tv/puupi - mythic restoration/enhancement shaman raiding

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    No, when you offer some factual or even thoughtful contribution it will sell. Repeatedly posting some unproven bullshit about a Spanish ATC declaring that Ukranian planes were nearby undermines your credibility. It calls into question your ability to contribute in a meaningful way. It's not a high bar you have to meet, but it's entirely in your control whether you do meet it.
    But the thing is there have been no factual or thoughtful contributions so far. But if you think of yourself so highly, I am happy for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    The reason why pro-Russian posters usually can't be taken seriously goes somewhat like this:

Ukraine used to be part of USSR (aka Russia).
    Who said that? That like saying being a part of EE aka Germany ....

When you offer something factual or even closely resembling a conscious thought then come back. Speculating that seperatists of some denomination fired this missile is actually really credible.
    Of course it's credible as long as it's convenient to do so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post

Ukraine used to be part of USSR (aka Russia). Ukrainians are Russians; just a bit different kind of Russians, still Russians.
    So basically Russians are shooting against other Russians with weapons made in Russia, distributed by Russia, stolen by other Russians who were trained by Russians. Then they shoot down a commercial airplane full of civilians. Who is responsible? USA!
    I think you have just discredited yourself and other pro-US posters here by writing this.

Your discussion skills and ability to form an argument are showing. By which I mean, that empty void.

Speculating that seperatists of some denomination fired this missile is actually really credible.
    <Tinfoil Hat>

Maybe it's the Shadow Government, or Aliens. Or Shadow Aliens? Shadow the Hedgehog maybe?

Nah, it was the Rebels. How they got the equipment is the question, was it from the area they took over, or was ANY of it from Russia?

When you post some anti-Kiev or pro-Russian news from a legitimate source, it will sell. I want you to take a second and look at your source:

http://beforeitsnews.com/

Here are a few of the top 50 articles on their front page.

Doomsday Ultimate Reaper Virus Unleashed?
    NWO Attempted Assassination of Vladimir Putin
    The PUrpose of Satan in Producing Giants
    World's Largest Ponzi Scheme Discovered Hidden In Plain Site - Believe it or Not!
    Flight MH 17 Never Took Off???!!!
    Hollow Earth Conspiracy Theories: The Hole Truth
    Why Do We Have Blood Types?
    Hagmanns: Spiritual Invasion From Hell; Prophetic War
    Ghost Car Appears Out Of Nowhere, Causes Accident
    Angel Singing Caught On Tape! Best Evidence
    Some of those aren't even spelled correctly, let alone legitimate, newsworthy bits of information. Hell, this is from their own terms of service:

7. MEMBER CONDUCT. You understand that all information, data, links, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not BIN, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post or otherwise transmit via the Services. BIN does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.

9. CONTENT SUBMITTED TO BIN. BIN does not claim ownership of the Content or links you place on your BIN site. BIN may quote or reproduce your content (if you have made it public), in whole or in part, in order to promote your BIN site and/or the BIN Services. You acknowledge that BIN does not pre-screen Content or links, but that BIN and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content or links that are available via the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, BIN and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content or links that violate this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content and links, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content and links.
    Can you stop pretending that this information is relevant in any way now?

- - - Updated - - -

I think you have just discredited yourself and other pro-US posters here by writing this.
    Your snarky comments are doing nothing more that burying you deeper in the pit of ridiculousness.