Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    ????
    What.... what are you talking about?

Do you not find inappropriate how the Ukrainian army decided to push instead of allowing the investigation on this (as maybe declared by un) war crime?
    I'll say it again. You should review the conversation and maybe it'll clue you in as to why your question is pointless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    I'll say it again. You should review the conversation and maybe it'll clue you in as to why your question is pointless.
    How the fuck is this question pointless?

10+ Year Old Account
    Making another attempt to get to the wreckage in a little bit, hopefully they'll make it this time. Further sanctions going to be applied to Russia. At least some use has come out of killing each other (painful to say because it's such bollocks) but Ukraine has recaptured 2 towns near the crash site from rebel control. Whether that's a good thing remains to be seen, don't know whether that takes the wreckage further from the middle of the fight or puts it square in the lap of the Ukrainians, which wouldn't have it an awful lot safer, depends on weaponry used.
    Last edited by MerinPally; 2014-07-29 at 08:09 AM.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Just heard on the news that expert wont be able to go to the crash site again, due to heavy fighting in the area .

Feels to me a bit like Ukraine is abusing the situation to gain back control of surrounding towns while the world is watching.
    Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm".
    And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."
    Noctus <Darkblade>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctus78 View Post
    Just heard on the news that expert wont be able to go to the crash site again, due to heavy fighting in the area .

Feels to me a bit like Ukraine is abusing the situation to gain back control of surrounding towns while the world is watching.
    It's terrible. But apparently some people find asking such questions to the Ukrainian army inappropriate.

As if Ukraine needed another reason to make itself look guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninepenny View Post
    As if Ukraine needed another reason to make itself look guilty.
    I'm going to regret asking this, especially to you but...

How would they make themselves look more guilty supposedly even though most provided evidence suggests otherwise?

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I'm going to regret asking this, especially to you but...

How would they make themselves look more guilty supposedly even though most provided evidence suggests otherwise?
    Obviously - by preventing the dutch experts from arriving at the scene.

most provided evidence suggests otherwise?
    Which evidence? Even US wasn't able to cough up anything to get Ukraine out of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Which evidence? Even US wasn't able to cough up anything to get Ukraine out of this.
    See pages 1 through 344.

Obviously - by preventing the dutch experts from arriving at the scene.
    I guess the rebels weren't doing such things for a while?

Deleted
    See pages 1 through 344.

No evidence has been put forward from page 1 to 344. A lot of unconfirmed claims from both sides yes but no undeniable evidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    No evidence has been put forward from page 1 to 344. A lot of unconfirmed claims from both sides yes but no undeniable evidence.
    Because if we had undeniable evidence then we know who did this. However, there is plenty of circumstantial evidence. This was discussed to death pages 1-344. If you don't believe us then fine, but the majority of people with an opinion all think the same thing.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Because if we had undeniable evidence then we know who did this. However, there is plenty of circumstantial evidence. This was discussed to death pages 1-344. If you don't believe us then fine, but the majority of people with an opinion all think the same thing.
    No evidence. Everything is still up in air. That's why I really would have liked the Ukrainian army to respect this tragedy and let the investigations be carried out in peace instead of going on a rampage.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to buy a Russian dictionary and translate the word circumstantial for you all, because it doesn't seem to come across. The Russian "evidence" that you were all harping on about how good that was and how incriminating for Ukraine, that has since been shown to be an effort on Paint? That was circumstantial, because it points fingers and suggests without squarely placing the finger on the trigger. But when it goes the other way, it doesn't exist.

Waste of time, have fun with your sanctions.

I'm going to buy a Russian dictionary and translate the word circumstantial for you all, because it doesn't seem to come across. The Russian "evidence" that you were all harping on about how good that was and how incriminating for Ukraine, that has since been shown to be an effort on Paint? That was circumstantial, because it points fingers and suggests without squarely placing the finger on the trigger. But when it goes the other way, it doesn't exist.

Google translate says "circumstantial evidence" = "косвенные улики" or "дополнительные улики"

Deleted

Not Russian.
    never claimed Russian evidence was any better than anything else
    not going to enjoy sanctions like other europeans.
    Last edited by mmocea043e1e13; 2014-07-29 at 12:09 PM.

Deleted
    and let the investigations be carried out in peace instead of going on a rampage.
    It really doesn't matter what side, the investigation isn't going to be carried out in peace until there's peace in Ukraine. I mean, with the rebels (at least allowing) cutting off fingers and stealing credit cards and all that jazz.

I take it you've got nothing to say regarding Ukraine military? Ok.

That was circumstantial, because it points fingers and suggests without squarely placing the finger on the trigger. But when it goes the other way, it doesn't exist.

They didn't point finger at anyone. They provided the data they had at that point and then asked the ukrainian and US sides some questions.
    Last edited by Ninepenny; 2014-07-29 at 12:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    It really doesn't matter what side, the investigation isn't going to be carried out in peace until there's peace in Ukraine. I mean, with the rebels (at least allowing) cutting off fingers and stealing credit cards and all that jazz.
    Why would that be the case? They had an agreement to move in and Ukraine decided to bomb the area. That's why they can't investigate, not because some sort of philosophical mumbo jumbo.

Deleted
    Why would that be the case? They had an agreement to move in and Ukraine decided to bomb the area. That's why they can't investigate, not because some sort of philosophical mumbo jumbo.
    Philosophical mumbo jumbo? Rebels tainted the investigation area, period.