HEBRON, West Bank — Said Kawasmeh received the order from Israel’s military last week. His two-story house was to be demolished, and his large family had 48 hours to leave.

The reason: Kawasmeh’s son is a key suspect in the brutal kidnapping and killing of three Israeli teenagers whose fates helped reignite the ongoing conflict between Israel and Hamas in the Gaza Strip.

The son, Marwan, has disappeared. So Israel has zeroed in on his family.

“I built this house, and I own it,” lamented Kawasmeh, seated on a chair in his empty house. Outside, the family’s possessions lay in boxes and shopping bags, or scattered on the ground. “Why do they want to punish me?”

As Israel pummels Hamas’s infrastructure inside Gaza, it is also trying to prevent attacks originating from the West Bank and Israel — by obliterating the houses of the relatives of Palestinians who allegedly have harm Israelis. In doing so, Israel’s military has returned to a controversial policy of punitive demolitions that has displaced thousands of Palestinians over the years.
    Source

Raise your hand if you agree with blowing up someone's house because their son is accused of a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahourai View Post
    Source

Raise your hand if you agree with blowing up someone's house because their son is accused of a crime.
    Him and over FOUR HUNDRED other people. My friends cousin is in jail as he was rounded up since he lived in that village area. My friend said his cousin told him after the teens were kidnapped/murdered they basically arrested every male of a certain age group with 0 evidence just in case one of them was involved. He is still in jail. I know you can't see it but my hand isn't raised.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=386962358135925

This is insane. I don't see how anyone cannot feel with the Palestianian people. I'm ashamed that the Danish politicians call themselves "friends of Israel", they need to stop being such pussies and start thinking for themselves. I'm moving to Sweden, fuck this.

#FreePalestine

Quote Originally Posted by Mahourai View Post
    Source

At least they're getting 2 days to evacuate!

This is an absolutely amazing way to prevent breeding more terrorism. Good on you Israel.

That was all sarcasm.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    At least they're getting 2 days to evacuate!

This is an absolutely amazing way to prevent breeding more terrorism. Good on you Israel.

That was all sarcasm.
    In palestine you're always treated as a terrorist. Imagine you had to go through this to enter the next town over from you. This is at gun point BTW.

An Israeli soldier points his gun at a Palestinian youth asked to strip down as he stands at a military checkpoint along the controversial 'separation barrier' built by Israel at the entrance of the holy town of Bethlehem. Palestinian towns and cities in the West Bank have similar Israeli checkpoints controlling the movement of the Palestinian citizens in and out of their towns and cities.

You wonder why they are shooting rockets?

This thread is the perfect example of why peace in reality is so hard to grasp.

Nearly every post is a direct finger pointing, "he did it first!", "no he did it first!", "but he did this first hence my actions are justified", "since you did this then I am also justified to do this". Followed by the claims of heritage and land ownership from decades and even centuries ago, by claims of generations no longer on this earth. "Look look, my evidence is more legitimate than his evidence".

Peace? Let's get the MiB to zap every single one of those troublemakers down there with the Neuralyzer. That will give them peace, at least for a few decades. Who knows, maybe they will find something new to quarrel about again.

The letter written by a Norwegian physician volunteer working in Gaza titled "Monsters!"

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/07/22/monsters/

Deleted
    So, why aren't we pushing for sanctions?

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Lol against israel?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Lol against israel?
    Why not? Sanctions are our answer to.. well.. everything.

Why not? Sanctions are our answer to.. well.. everything.
    I think we would sanction ourselves before israel.

Deleted
    I think we would sanction ourselves before israel.
    Yeah, we should expel all our companies so they can't conduct business with.. wait what?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aoussar123 View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=386962358135925

This is insane. I don't see how anyone cannot feel with the Palestianian people. I'm ashamed that the Danish politicians call themselves "friends of Israel", they need to stop being such pussies and start thinking for themselves. I'm moving to Sweden, fuck this.

#FreePalestine
    How about #stoprandomlybombingIsrael? Like that one? Neither does Palestine.

- - - Updated - - -

Because Israel is responding to an attack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Because Israel is responding to an attack.
    Using white phosphorus?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, an Israel/Palestine thread turned into off topic bashing over and over, what a complete shocker.

- - - Updated - - -

People who seem to take israels side refuse to acknowledge they are holding the palestinian people hostage basically.
    People who take Palestines side refuse to acknowledge that they are attempting to bomb civilians every single day.
    You're a towel.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Using white phosphorus?
    Yes. Amongst many other things. Hamas is almost 100% to blame in this conflict. Not the political Hamas, but Hamas the Militant Wing. They want Israel wiped off the face of the earth. And Hamas (MW) can't win a conventional war (no arab country can against Israel) so they are using innocent Palestinians to beat Israel into submission.

Hamas lobs 10,000 rockets into Israel.
    Israel gets sick of being attacked.
    Israel responds.
    Hamas hides behind civilians and civilian buildings while continuing to lob rockets and mortars into Israel.
    Israel is forced to go after the attackers.
    Innocent civilians die.
    International pressure finally culminates in Israel halting.
    Rinse, repeat.

When Hamas decides to join the world of nations, rather than be the thugs they are now, Israel will agree to a two-state system. But Hamas (MW) doesn't want that.
    Last edited by cubby; 2014-07-23 at 04:56 AM.

Deleted
    What a wonderful logic. Hamas hides behind civilians, let's use white phosphorus! And let's "knock" on the roofs of civilians in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post

People who take Palestines side refuse to acknowledge that they are attempting to bomb civilians every single day.
    So every palestinian is a terrorist.

- - - Updated - - -

Hamas hides behind civilians,.
    One of the most densely populated areas in the world because israel keeps them behind walls not really much of an option.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. Amongst many other things. Hamas is almost 100% to blame in this conflict. Not the political Hamas, but Hamas the Militant Wing. They want Israel wiped off the face of the earth. And Hamas (MW) can't win a conventional war (no arab country can against Israel) so they are using innocent Palestinians to beat Israel into submission.

Israel responds.
    Hamas hides behind civilians and civilian buildings while continuing to lob rockets and mortars into Israel.
    Innocent civilians die.
    Rinse, repeat.

When Hamas decides to join the world of nations, rather than be the thugs they are now, Israel will agree to a two-state system. But Hamas (MW) doesn't want that.
    Meanwhile in reality palestinians are kept behind walls, fences, barricades and under the boot of israels military literally at gun point. I guess they should just deal with it.

Israel responds.
    Innocent civilians die.
    Rinse, repeat.
    It's weird that you forgot step one, "Israel illegally occupies Palestinian territory in violation of international law for decades." Must've just slipped your mind.

EDIT:

To relate more to the current conflict, it was Hamas accepting a unity government with Fatah - that is, attempting to act more as a legitimate government - that set the fire for this current conflict.
    Last edited by Mahourai; 2014-07-23 at 05:40 AM.

I see alot of brainwashed people here.
    Israel is clearly the aggressor.. they havent done anything else since 1946.

Oh and btw, Offspring decided to ban me from the mmo-champion irc channel because i hold that opinion.
    Him being jewish has obviously NOTHING to do with it.

At all.