Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotodadyo View Post
    Maybe for 25, but from my experiences immersues is the hardest of the first 4 for 10 man.
    immerseus is definitely easier on 25man no question about it and norushen is definitely the easiest fight for 10man but i've always thought mechanically and damage wise that immerseus is easier on 10man. protectors has a lot more mechanics to deal with and the damage output is much higher than immerseus. i did heroic progression in 10man so its just my opinion. some people can feel differently.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shtanky View Post
    Tanking He isn't always perfect, but the Rook tank should have a taunt macro to pick him up before he kills anyone. DBM blares that the tank got gouged shouldn't even need vent for that. Speaking as my team's Rook tank, who has the taunt macro
    it should be perfect. if a tank gets gouged after the first few attempts then they arent a very good tank. i am the He tank in my guild and i never get gouged. during progression i did for a few attempts until i learned that you cant just turn your back on heroic, you have to run a few yards away too. after i figured that out, never happened again. a taunt macro is still a good idea but it should be for RARE occasions, not every other pull.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

Quote Originally Posted by Shtanky View Post
    Tanking He isn't always perfect, but the Rook tank should have a taunt macro to pick him up before he kills anyone. DBM blares that the tank got gouged shouldn't even need vent for that. Speaking as my team's Rook tank, who has the taunt macro
    If it's not then the tank is bad. We have been 1 tanking this fight for months and I never get gouged tanking both of them, with 0 room for error on it. The only way the gouge could possibly be an issue is either lag or you have a keyboard turner on your hands...

Honestly do immersus its such a joke, like 10 times easier than protectors.
    Immerseus is harder than Protectors, Norushen and maybe even Sha of Pride on 10m heroic.

Then again, this was back when we had like 542 ilvl on the 2nd week of SoO. It's a longer fight on 10m and the positioning is a lot harder because you have less people but still a bunch of blobs spawning. The amount of adds from his heroic ability is the same and the stacks can actually stack up. With current ilvls it probably isn't as much of an issue though.
    Last edited by Potsu; 2014-07-18 at 09:39 PM.