Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The female Draenei faces are atrocious! They all look so puckery through the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveZombie View Post
    IIRC the new Corehound currently is using a horse model as a placeholder too.
    Old family guy reference

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kitachie View Post
    I wonder if this means more people will farm Time-Lost Figurine. Also, why didn't they show the Arakkoa dance? That's the only important animation!
    The figurine will still turn you into the old one sorry to tell you lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Old family guy reference
    I'm ashamed; I'm an FG fan and it's still lost on me.
    Makes me think of Ren & Stimpy though.
    "Psychologist? What are you, nuts?! I'm a horse!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

Ok wait... Stop the presses.... Greg The Gronn.... Are you telling me... No way... I can't be reading this right... A GRONN MOUNT?!

I kind of knew before they even showed it that I'd probably end up using the original draenei female model over the new one. Sigh x.x

And what's up with Thrall's facial expression? Did someone pee in his coffee?

Just let me play as an Arakkoa and I'll be totes on board for this expansion again.

I'm ashamed; I'm an FG fan and it's still lost on me.
    Makes me think of Ren & Stimpy though.
    "Psychologist? What are you, nuts?! I'm a horse!"
    This will refresh your grey matter

That...new...Arrakoa...bring tears...to my eyes...ALL MY YES!

I hope that water elemental is replacing the default mage water elemental. The glyph replacement is cool but definitely isn't reminiscent of water >.<

I Love the new Arakkoa model. I was really looking forward to the new look after reading the lore of the BC verion. They didn't disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    This will refresh your grey matter
    BRB slapping myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

So did they just nerf the shit out of jab damage while still keeping the ridiculously high energy cost? Also that moment when you think the pvp WW 2 set is the pve one.

10+ Year Old Account
    The model draenei female doesn't change the face! Only make up and eyebrows

10+ Year Old Account
    OmG! Gief that Dk set NOW! i want it so much!

Anyone else notice how the new Arakkoa models look surprisingly a lot like the Oozes bird creatures from the first Power Rangers movie?

on the new loading screens you see the new art look.. maybe from a new art team.. its look terrible in all forms!

Anyone else notice what the model for the new thrall look is called.

15+ Year Old Account
    How is that a rehash when you've blatantly shown them to be different models?
    Rehash and carbon copy aren't the same thing.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    on the new loading screens you see the new art look.. maybe from a new art team.. its look terrible in all forms!
    Looks like anime? Or I'm the only one seeing this. Especially Sylvana, Warian and Blood elf guy.

The existence of "Mythic tier sets" pisses me off. All the work is going into them and the guilds who can't get 20 dedicated people together weekly are stuck with really crappy looking armor. The mythic Hunter set has cool Rylak skulls, and the normal/heroic one has stupid pig-wolf heads. The Death Knight mythic set is pretty cool, but the normal/heroic one is the derpiest DK set of all time. Seriously. Go back to recolors so we can all have cool sets.