Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    What is MoP Fury then?
    MoP Fury is dynamic. Instead of caster spam style rotation in which we "fish" for procs (fire mage anyone?).

The key to MoP Fury is that our whole rotation builds off of itself. Unlike a spec like Enhancement, which is a true "hit whatever button is light up" (minus a few exceptions like Unleash Elements and CD timing), or Windwalker Monk, which is also very close (minus a few things like TEB and clones). Every piece of the rotation leads into something else and has meaning instead of simply "dealing damage".

Bloodthirst is used to generate rage, proc Enrage and sets the temp for our entire rotation
    Heroic Strike is used to manage our rage.
    Raging Blow is used to manage stacks (of Raging Blow)
    Wild Strike is used to manage rage (less now since we have more reliable RB)
    Colossus Smash is used to create a window in which do dump rage, dynamically shifting our rotation from "buildup/maintenance" to "fast and furious rage dump".

It is a moderately complex rotation but it is greatly rewarding because it takes into account critical decision making, resource management and analyzing the flow of battle. You need to be able to think 2-3 steps ahead at all times not only with your GCD but also with what is happening next in the encounter. Things like optimal timing of BzR, Bladestorm, Stances, and when you can/cannot dump rage past the "90 rage" threshold (I quite often dump rage down to 20-30 because I can accurately read the flow of battle and know what is coming next).

In short: It is extremely dynamic, it is greatly rewarding and it isn't either a mindless 1 button spam or a game of light up whack-a-mole.

Deleted
    Arch basically put my thought process into words, how much do you charge?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    Arch basically put my thought process into words, how much do you charge?
    Free for you baby! www.SentryTotem.com/help-me

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    MoP Fury is dynamic. Instead of caster spam style rotation in which we "fish" for procs (fire mage anyone?).

The key to MoP Fury is that our whole rotation builds off of itself. Unlike a spec like Enhancement, which is a true "hit whatever button is light up" (minus a few exceptions like Unleash Elements and CD timing), or Windwalker Monk, which is also very close (minus a few things like TEB and clones). Every piece of the rotation leads into something else and has meaning instead of simply "dealing damage".

Bloodthirst is used to generate rage, proc Enrage and sets the temp for our entire rotation
    Colossus Smash is used to create a window in which do dump rage, dynamically shifting our rotation from "buildup/maintenance" to "fast and furious rage dump".

It is a moderately complex rotation but it is greatly rewarding because it takes into account critical decision making, resource management and analyzing the flow of battle. You need to be able to think 2-3 steps ahead at all times not only with your GCD but also with what is happening next in the encounter. Things like optimal timing of BzR, Bladestorm, Stances, and when you can/cannot dump rage past the "90 rage" threshold (I quite often dump rage down to 20-30 because I can accurately read the flow of battle and know what is coming next).

In short: It is extremely dynamic, it is greatly rewarding and it isn't either a mindless 1 button spam or a game of light up whack-a-mole.
    Without licking ass, that was a near perfect description of MoP Fury. Can't get any better than that.

15+ Year Old Account
    I could settle for it if they would just change Wild Strike to not sound like blowing compressed air to clean a garage.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Deleted
    He just retweeted Wild Strike praise. The fact that that stood out enough to retweet should be a warning sign, not a unicorn, but I'm not holding my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Piranhaconda View Post
    He just retweeted Wild Strike praise. The fact that that stood out enough to retweet should be a warning sign, not a unicorn, but I'm not holding my breath.
    He's such a tool. Out of all the devs, he's the most irritating.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post

Is this posted somewhere on the official forums so I can lend it my support? lol

Nervig might just have been tweaking players ahead of a change to Wild Strike.

Here's the thing, though: if that's not the case, and designers are heavily filtering feedback, they're not going to be able to get around the entire player base when literally unplayable mechanics go live.

And of course that's cold comfort if it means posting feedback — or even playing the beta — is a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Piranhaconda View Post
    So celestalon doesn't listen to the players who have the decency to test the spec in depth and give reasonable feedback, complains about how comments on his account are getting belligerent due to lack of reason, then acts like a child by retweeting 1 account (that could very well be a troll that plays another class and enjoys seeing warrior frustrations) to validate their decision. I would prefer no feedback from him than this. Just shows lack in maturity on his part.

If Blizzard's goal was to make Warrior less played than currently then they're doing a damn fine job. Heck, aren't Rogues more represented than Warriors nowadays?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Heck, aren't Rogues more represented than Warriors nowadays?
    Unlikely. Warrior has been amongst the most popular classes for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansi View Post
    Unlikely. Warrior has been amongst the most popular classes for years.
    Hrm, could have sworn I saw a Blizzard post with raid rankings saying that Warrior was one of the least represented. Perhaps it was just talking about Arms or should just be taken with a grain of salt since raiding pops are not necessarily the same as general pops.

Fury was such a finished unique rotation and they've just cut it all up.