Deleted

My WoW keeps crashing, I think its one of the addons.

Ok, It keeps crashing once or twice a day. Like not spamming crashes all day, sometimes can be more three or four. Also just to note, it doesn't have to be in combat, I can literally be standing in shrine and get it.

The crash is without error msg, it's the type that wow stops and everything freezes, and then everything goes white/grayish with a box saying "Wow is not responding etc" and two choices (Close Program) or (Wait for response) that type of crash. if I wait, it just stop there and nothing happens. and it stays on freeze.

List of addons.
    !Beautycase
    !Colorz
    alEnemyCD (part of Allez UI)
    alRaidCD (part of Allez UI)
    Aptechka
    evl_RaidStatus
    ExtraCD
    InterruptSay
    MikScrollingText
    nBuff
    nChat
    nCore
    nExtra
    nMinimap
    nPlates
    nPower
    nTooltip
    oGlow
    OmniCC (by Tuller)
    OptionHouse
    PhotoRobot
    PlateBuffs
    RCLootCouncil
    RETabBinder
    Skada
    SpellNotifications (By Veev)
    teksLoot
    VEM (Raid boss announcer just like DBM but with a sound)
    WeakAuras
    Last edited by lawomous; 2014-07-19 at 09:43 AM. Reason: alphabetized list

Disable all Addon try again. If it works enable your addons one by one or in small chunks until it happens again. Then you will know if and which addon causes your problem.

Deleted
    yea I know, but this is hard because It happens not so often, like somedays once or twice, somedays none. Kinda annoying, thought maybe somebody with the same issue could identify which addon it was from my list.

If you really think one of your addons is crashing your client, you can check its CPU usage with something like this Broker_CPU @ WoWInterface. My guess is that it's probably not an addon though, maybe another conflicting program or just old computer that tends to crash more often.

Here are some suggestions by Blizzard: https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...content=092313

Also try changing from DirectX 11 to 9 and see if that helps.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2014-07-19 at 09:49 AM.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

I had the exact same problem after I built a new UI. I even thought of posting and asking about it here, but decided to do some cleaning before that. I didn't actually have that many new addons, but I disabled all the new ones as well as any new Weak Aura that I wasn't sure were working properly. I also deleted a lot of unnecessary (not loaded) weak auras. I didn't ever have crashes in combat, and not even lua errors, but still crashed out of combat during AFK or just eating / checking my bags. It was weird, and I don't know what fixed it but I don't get the crashes anymore at least on my main. WoW did crash (or rather went unresponsive) on my alt, so I probably need to do some comparison about enabled/disabled addons to figure it out.

You don't really have that many addons, and we only have these in common: OmniCC, ExtraCD, oGlow, Skada, teksLoot and WeakAuras. Out of those I have only disabled ExtraCD, but I'd take a look at all the WeakAuras at least. I feel you in that it's really difficult to try to pinpoint an addon by elimination when the crash only happens once in every 2-4 hours and there is nothing you can do to cause it.

Edit: I did a comparison of my main's & alt's addons and noticed that my alt has InterruptSay (Elphie's Interrupt Say) enabled, if that's the same InterruptSay you also have. But there's also maybe 20 other addons that are different if you count in all the "sub-addons" of Altoholic/Tidyplates etc.
    Last edited by Ibis; 2014-07-19 at 09:07 AM.