Question Pvp Season Mounts

Hi, Just wondering.

We have seen blue posts which indicate that season 14/15 mounts will be retired & new models released. Does anyone know whether this is the case for the Faction Mounts of the Viscous War Steed/Wolf? I'm sure a lot of people will want to farm these on alts before they are gone forever. Any insight would be appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

Still waiting for answer!

Can you provide a link to said blue posts?

I highly doubt they will remove the Vicious mounts, the whole point of them being character specific is to give replay value to those achievements. Perhaps you're thinking of the gladiator mounts, in which case yes, they are removed after each season, and come WoD they will no longer be Cloud Serpents.

I remember you asking how to increase arena participation a while back. *hint*hint*
    We are creating new Vicious mounts of the Combatant achievements. It was very effective for increasing participation. (holinka)

I remember seeing something about the window for getting the vicious saddle being extended. True or am I just imagining things?
    The vicious saddle will be available each season. (holinka)
    The same one available for s14 is still obtainable now then? Just trying to be sure to clear up confusion between friends and I
    You can obtain one Vicious Saddle per character each season. (holinka)

Well you can't really blame people. I don't give a crap about store mounts, but your answer was kinda poor and now deleted
    The irony is that we're already making more PvP mounts. I know people are upset, but we are doing what they want. (holinka)
    1 Ground mount per expansion isn't what people want. Again you presume to thin you know what we want.
    who said one per expac was the plan? I think you are making assumptions. (holinka)
    Sorry, it's actually two. For each faction. That's what we got for MoP. Did the plan change for WoD?
    We hope to do 2 per season as long as we can. (holinka)

- - - Updated - - -

Would really like some blue clarification hey. They keep dancing around saying. Yep, Old viscous are gone. New ones are in per season.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I know, the Viscious mount series are here to stay. You can get 1 saddle/season, and blizz plans on implementing more Viscious mounts.

Arena mounts are 1 season only. (Gladiators flying mounts), which, imo, is pretty !@#$ing stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    As far as I know, the Viscious mount series are here to stay. You can get 1 saddle/season, and blizz plans on implementing more Viscious mounts.

Arena mounts are 1 season only. (Gladiators flying mounts), which, imo, is pretty !@#$ing stupid.
    since when? Seen pple riding tbc gladiator mounts since forever
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post

They should be removed. It would increase pvp participation.