Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    While he shouldn't be being a douchebag, people queing up for Flex but wanting normal/heroics is mostly just a side-affect of blizzard not providing those tools even though they are capable of it. May as well use as many avenues that one can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    This too, is possible. I have a guildmate who is stacked like a one-man raid boss, and the only tank I've ever encountered with 885k unbuffed. He's not an especially nice person, and has been known to be "blunt" when telling the undergeared he is not there to carry anyone.
    885 unbuffed is not particularly high, not that stam really matters this expac unless you are a dk or bear.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Sul View Post
    you are NOT listing yourself for something you don't want , the comments tyou write tells people exactly what you want , if I am doing flex wing 1 and ONLY want to do sha my comments will say so , by your way of thinking I shouldn't list myself at all unless I want to do all the wing .

Same goes with ordos and celestials , by your logic all us Oceanic people shouldn't be able to list because we have to put a comment saying oceanic groups only --because we share the list with north Americans but cant join their raids and they cannot join ours because we cannot see the other raid members or attack the same boss as them-yet even though we all put oceanic in our comments we still get invites from NA realms .

As a raid leader I read all comments and check all people in the list before starting inviting --its not hard .

Being rude to someone about it , as I have said in other posts is a totally different thing -no excuse for it --if you are invited to something you don't want just say something like " no thanks , I only want xxxx , good luck with your run "

As for using OQ and Openraid --tried it many times ,99% of players there are so rude and don't last 10 seconds in our guild raid before we kick them --why use something like that anyway when there is a good enough system in game .

and again --the other raid tab IS NOT A QUEUE . it is a list of names raid leaders can browse through and pick people they want in their run and where people can list themselves with comments on what they want to run . If the normal mode tab in the list actually worked then that's what people who wanted normal mode only would use -- but at the moment it doesn't work cross realm so they use the flex mode lists
    Only needing Sha in Flex 1 is different, because listing yourself for Flex 1, you have intentions of doing something in Flex 1. Makes perfect sense.

Putting yourself down for Flex 1 when you only have interest in Normal 10 man Garrosh, you're just tarded. You're putting yourself in a group with people that aren't looking to do what you want.

Why would I look for someone in Flex 2 if I'm putting together a Flex 1?

You seem to be the only person that thinks this is acceptable. Should probably think about that for a minute.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, arguing queue v listing. Sure, I used the wrong word, but everyone knew what I was talking about, aND ut doesn't change the argument either way.

not at all --his comment clear stated what he wanted , I go to the other raid tab to find players when I need to fill spots in my guild raid . While he was rude about it,and there is never an excuse for being rude, he was totally correct in what he did .

The more you list your name the better chance you have of picking up what you want, Its not abusing the system at all if you clearly state what you want in the notes
    N, he was wrong both ways. Thats exactly why they have separate queues. If people weren;t looking for that specific flex wing or raid, there would just be a giant list, which would waste time. He should stick to the queue he wants, instead of wasting time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    Putting yourself down for Flex 1 when you only have interest in Normal 10 man Garrosh, you're just tarded. You're putting yourself in a group with people that aren't looking to do what you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    N, he was wrong both ways. Thats exactly why they have separate queues. If people weren;t looking for that specific flex wing or raid, there would just be a giant list, which would waste time. He should stick to the queue he wants, instead of wasting time.
    Raid Browser doesn't have an option to list for xrealm Normal or Heroic SoO.... People are using the tools Blizzard has given them. Do you rail against people using Trade chat to look for groups?

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Raid Browser doesn't have an option to list for xrealm Normal or Heroic SoO.... People are using the tools Blizzard has given them. Do you rail against people using Trade chat to look for groups?
    I'm not sure about Heroic, but I can clearly see SoO Flex/10/25 man options in the RF. Maybe I am thinking of something completely different.

Your trade comment isn't really equivalent anyway. And even if I said "yes, I think thats wrong" I doubt you would say anything except "yeah right"

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I'm not sure about Heroic, but I can clearly see SoO Flex/10/25 man options in the RF. Maybe I am thinking of something completely different.

Your trade comment isn't really equivalent anyway. And even if I said "yes, I think thats wrong" I doubt you would say anything except "yeah right"
    Crossrealm is the important part in Aquamonkey's message. The 10/25 man options are for your realm only for whatever reason. So only real way to use the tool provided by blizz to actually find a normal group is 'queueing' for the flex parts with notes stating you're looking for normal run.

Quote Originally Posted by sajaki View Post
    Crossrealm is the important part in Aquamonkey's message. The 10/25 man options are for your realm only for whatever reason. So only real way to use the tool provided by blizz to actually find a normal group is 'queueing' for the flex parts with notes stating you're looking for normal run.
    Thats unfortunate, but doesn't change my opinion on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    karma folks. its real.
    Nope, nope it's not. It's all in peoples' superstitious minds. Although that's still no reason to be pointlessly rude to others.

Quote Originally Posted by sajaki View Post
    and is exactly what I have been saying in all my replies
    plus if your too lazy to read and don't have the decency to respect the comments people leave in the list then that's your problem not theirs

and is exactly what I have been saying in all my replies
    plus if your too lazy to read and don't have the decency to respect the comments people leave in the list then that's your problem not theirs
    If you don't have the decency to use the RF correctly, you're being a rude person :P

votes to close this thread? its just getting circular at this point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    Why do you care? If he clearly stated he is looking for normal garrosh only ignore him and dont ask or invite him for anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Siffi View Post
    Why do you care? If he clearly stated he is looking for normal garrosh only ignore him and dont ask or invite him for anything else.
    problem with that approach is that the OP clearly wanted something to whine about on MMO-Champs

Quote Originally Posted by Siffi View Post
    I think you missed the idea because you didn't read all of my comments.

1. He was in Flex 3 looking for Flex 2 and N Garrosh.
    2. I didn't notice a note right away until after I messaged him
    3. He was rude from the start

Now, If you want Flex 2 and N Garrosh, why are you in Flex 3?

Also, if I'm doing N Garrosh, why would I browse through a Flex list looking for the off chance there is that ONE tank capable and willing to do what I'm looking for?

Next part, "using the tools Blizzard gave them" is a total be bs response because of the obvious reason of not looking for N in Flex, and Blizzard gave them tools, but not specifically for that, so they are using the tools given incorrectly for their own gain, thus abusing the intended use of the tool.

If the option isn't available, use OQ, because let's face it, anyone that can and will raid beyond LFR is using plenty of add ons, and OQ is extremely useful for thst very reason.

There are plenty of ways to go about putting a group together cross realm without flooding the Flex lists when you're not interested in doing Flex.

And all in all. If you're in a list for a group I'm putting together, expect a message because it's a safe assumption you are looking for that Flex group, since you know, you are on the lost with other people looking for it.