Bindings of Immerseus on a Guardian

Hi

I've recently made the switch from Boomkin to Guardian to help my Guild. I am struggling a bit getting gear together to tank heroics however we did 7 bosses this week and it was fine but I'm always wanting to get better.

What I'd like to know is if it's worth using the 4 times upgraded HRC Purified Bindings of Immerseus trinket I have for my balance spec on my Guardian?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%ADn/simple

I have tried to compare it on ask mr robot but it doesn't even recognise that the trinket is available to select. I'd guess that it affects us in the same way as the thok trinket?

Thanks for any help provided.

It's essentially the same as the Thok trinket except you'll get slightly less attack power on procs so any discussion about Thok's Tail Tip likely contains relevant info. As to whether or not you should use it I highly suggest avoiding it for progression, it hurts your survivability quite a lot for what is essentially a minor dps gain.

It's a big dps increase, although thok's tail tip is better since it gives AP when it procs. Haromm's trinket beats both though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    It's a big dps increase, although thok's tail tip is better since it gives AP when it procs. Haromm's trinket beats both though.
    It's a big DPS increase for guilds on farm who are making good use of vengeance. For a guild only now on 7/14h they likely aren't doing anything tricky with vengeance so while on a personal level it's going to be a similar %dps increase, due to the tank's damage being significantly lower it's going to be much lower increase overall for the raid.

I meant it's a big personal dps increase compared to other trinkets. even only on dummies theres a noticable difference in using a ticking ebon detonator vs immerseus's trinket for me.

Of course if survival is of concern i'd really prefer using something else, immerseus's or thok's tail tip is purely a dps boost with a very minimal survival increase. For survival, i like primordius' trinket for the insane rage genration it gives, and vial of living corruption is absolutely bis for survival. (21sec cd barkskin is beyond amazing, use it on CD unless you need to save it)