Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    eye for an eye ends with the world blind

I hate to go overboard with the example, but this is exactly the kind of thinking that keeps perpetuating wars.
    There is nothing that man did to deserve that kind of response. Mob justice is not justice. We have courts for that (in some countries at least).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Or not far enough?

Dude didn't piss himself, unlike the dog.

I kid, while i emotionally support the beating; I can't stand by it, as vigilante justice is something that can easily spiral out of control (We had a man burnt to death by vigilantes on the accusation of being a pedophile, he was completely innocent).
    I wish there was more vigilante justice. Especially for people like Berlusconi, who got off court again due to connections and bribery.
    Its disgusting, and the only way to fix that is vigilante justice. Or a global corruption overhaul, but thats impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    the people who are calling it justice aren't weak, that's how we call it justice. sometimes people deserve to be hurt really really badly for things they've done, this is one of those times. a person isn't like an animal, we have higher level intelligence, that guy knows exactly what he's doing and enjoys it.
    So the people calling it justice aren't weak, they're just psychopaths who enjoy watching a human being getting the living shit kicked out of him? The people who beat him have "higher level intelligence" than animals, they knew "exactly what [they were] doing," and they "[enjoy] it." Oh, thank you for clearing that up. For a second there, I thought those people were psychopaths just as much as the first guy. Thank you for clearing that up for me, I sure do feel foolish now...

100% deserved. That worst thing about it, though, is that he'll probably keep beating animals, he just won't be stupid enough to make videos of it. I hope they took the dog from him, it deserves a better home.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
    The story may be fake, but the comments here are real. It's disgusting how many people think that mob justice is a thing that should exist.
    When the laws rather protect the abuser from proper punishment by law, people take the law in their own hands.....
    Solution:
    Create meaningful laws for appropriate justice.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    the people who are calling it justice aren't weak, that's how we call it justice. sometimes people deserve to be hurt really really badly for things they've done, this is one of those times. a person isn't like an animal, we have higher level intelligence, that guy knows exactly what he's doing and enjoys it.
    Who gets to decide this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Who gets to decide this?
    Common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by +Katjá+ View Post
    As with many things on Facebook, it's fake. The dude that beat the puppy ended up doing time, the guy on the right is a gay Russian kid, taking a beating because the ex-Soviets seem to think it's acceptable behaviour, spurred on by tool that runs the country.

Anyone with eyes that work (And ears, the dude on the left speaks German, dude on the right is spoken to in Russian) should be able to work out they aren't the same person.
    Well, that changes everything. Couldn't tell that wasn't the same person initially, because dude's face got rearranged, and I couldn't hear baldy over the German; but viewing it again, you're right. This thread no longer serves any purpose :/
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Quote Originally Posted by +Katjá+ View Post
    As with many things on Facebook, it's fake. The dude that beat the puppy ended up doing time, the guy on the right is a gay Russian kid, taking a beating because the ex-Soviets seem to think it's acceptable behaviour, spurred on by tool that runs the country.

Anyone with eyes that work (And ears, the dude on the left speaks German, dude on the right is spoken to in Russian) should be able to work out they aren't the same person.
    Wow, after reading this comment I watched the video again and you seem to be right.

So basically, it seems whoever made the video is getting people to "enjoy" someone getting beaten up when it's not even the same person...

Deleted
    For those wondering,the video is fake. The guy was never beaten,his girlfriend called the police. He was sent to the mental hospital and is facing the potential of 3 years in prison. Either OP is a troll,or people are rushing without reading first.

/thread

--edit--

Beat (get it?) me to it,somebody already confirmed this above.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    So a while ago this footage of a man assaulting a small dog went viral.
    Apparantly the psychopath in training was pissed off at his girlfriend for leaving im.

Since the police like so often didnt care, people went looking for him.
    They found him and returned the favour.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

Is this justice in your opinion, karma if you will? Or is this wrong?
    Do you think he will abuse a dog again after this?
    What if he gotten off with a fine? Would he do it again after that?

Justice? Not in any sense of the meaning of the word.
    Karma? No.
    Wrong? Plenty will say it's ok as the human mind will rationalize anything. Also,

A Wild Ass and a Lion entered into an alliance so that they might capture the beasts of the forest with greater ease. The Lion agreed to assist the Wild Ass with his strength, while the Wild Ass gave the Lion the benefit of his greater speed. When they had taken as many beasts as their necessities required, the Lion undertook to distribute the prey, and for this purpose divided it into three shares. "I will take the first share," he said, "because I am King: and the second share, as a partner with you in the chase: and the third share (believe me) will be a source of great evil to you, unless you willingly resign it to me, and set off as fast as you can."

Might makes right.

People are gonna abuse animals, get over it. People are gonna abuse people, do something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Beating a Dog for no reason is cruel.

Beating a Man for no reason is cruel.

Beating a Man for beating a Dog for no reason is not cruel. These sick fucks are scum.
    If you have to add a qualifier like that to justify your actions, you're just as much of a sick fuck as the person who beat his dog and the people who beat him. Congratulations, you're a sick fuck who enjoys watching other people suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    When the laws rather protect the abuser from proper punishment by law, people take the law in their own hands.....
    Solution:
    Create meaningful laws for appropriate justice.
    No laws protected any animal abusers at all, neither in this fake video or in the story as presented.

Common sense.
    But who's right and wrong? Who's sense of justice is right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Common sense.

Common sense isn't so common. As shown by the people support this beating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    That's not common sense.
    If someone rapes 20 kids, should he get 3 years in prison? And after he gets released, he goes living above a daycare and next to a school.
    Thats justice?

Quote Originally Posted by Araron View Post
    For those wondering,the video is fake. The guy was never beaten,his girlfriend called the police. He was sent to the mental hospital and is facing the potential of 3 years in prison. Either OP is a troll,or people are rushing without reading first.

/thread

--edit--

Beat (get it?) me to it,somebody already confirmed this above.
    And some of us are sane human beings and said even if true it wasn't deserved.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    What a asshole for beating that dog, and what a greater asshole for beating him up. EHHH LET'S SOLVE THINGS WITH VIOLENCE BECAUSE WE OBVIOUSLY KNOW WERE VIOLENCE IS GONNA GET US HERPADERP.

A fine and probably public service or possible jailtime would serve him more than enough, there's absolutely not needed to intervene and solve violence with violene. Worst part is how many actually think, oh it's fine. How different is this from the big guy beating the guy on the ground? None. He's beating a weaker guy, I bet he's feeling good now, right?

While I think that this guy is an asshole for his action, getting beaten up, posted on the internett the same way he did makes him nothing better, in fact worse.

Didn't realise the beating part was fake, but either way, this still stands.
    Last edited by Kezotar; 2014-07-18 at 05:09 PM.

If someone rapes 20 kids, should he get 3 years in prison? And after he gets released, he goes living above a daycare and next to a school.
    Thats justice?
    TIL: Raping 20 kids is comparable to slapping a dog a handful of times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats justice?

And where did this happen? Or are you making shit up to support your bullshit?