Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    I think the remaining D3 heroes, Crusader, Wizard and Monk, are a near-certainty at this point. The D2 (or D1) heroes are less certain, but I'd expect to see at least the most popular ones like Necromancer would see a place in the game, at some point down the line.
    Gotta have Mendeln for that necro. http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Mendeln_ul-Diomed Love the Sin War era lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Mehtan is a more likely candidate if they add a necromancer, just because more casual players would actually know him from Diablo 3 as a canon Necromancer, and the protégé of the original Diablo 2 Necromancer. Mendeln is only really known to people who delve into the extended universe outside of the games.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree. Just musing about one of my favorite lore characters ever. The Sin War is an amazing piece of lore that everyone should know about imo.

I just hope that the crusader they add will be the woman. British and badass with a stupendously big shield and an oversized flail.

Heaven's Fury as an ult practically writes itself. Giant laser beam from the heavens that slowly homes on enemy heroes, doing aoe damage. Empowered version can be extra damage and also creates a path that enemies cannot cross.
    Last edited by Herecius; 2014-08-16 at 02:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The male crusader was pretty dumb.

Millhouse Manastorm obviously

Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    As in its current situation, it think it has about 27 heroes and it seems too less to be competitive and fun game.
    I'll never understand MOBAs :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.