Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Thanks for the advice, I tried to change as you told me, but I was not able to loot anything, and I received a mail from "The Postman" containing a useless object, name written in red "Retrieving data object".

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah, that's probably just an item that the server won't allow itself to give out information for. ElvUI probably isn't coded for handling items without any information.

That should be a rare occurrence anyway, even on Beta.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

15+ Year Old Account
    For those of you looking for something working like Miks, you should check out xct+
    I did the toc and AceDB-3.0.lua fix and it works fine, I use miks on live and this is a nice stopgap till miks is up and running

Pretty easy to setup too and looks great
    Last edited by soulyouth; 2014-08-11 at 01:52 PM.
    Sig by Safhira

Deleted
    Simca, I have to edit only the loot.lau or should I look for "LOOT_OPENED" in all lua?

Edit:
    Ok, I tried again and it seems to work.
    As you said, seems to have been a coincidence that mistake of the item due to the BETA :P
    Last edited by mmoc6b1b8a84d2; 2014-08-11 at 06:08 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    New MSBT version for WoD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/5k...oD+Beta+v3.zip

Changes:
    Rough multistrike support (displayed like a crit)
    Known WoD changes to combat log events added
    Error message should trigger better for previously mentioned error
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Any way to constantly find the updated ElvUI without having to ask here or download it from other sources, because that premium thing is silly as much as I love ElvUI.

Anyone got an update for ElvUI, or an answer to the question above?

Deleted
    Does anyone have any update of ElvUI for BETA?
    Thx ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Any way to constantly find the updated ElvUI without having to ask here or download it from other sources, because that premium thing is silly as much as I love ElvUI.
    You call it silly, we call it keeping our website afloat.

Quote Originally Posted by TukuiHydra View Post
    FYI There's some guy on Owned Core who keeps giving out links to your private builds

10+ Year Old Account
    Any smart head could look at bagnon. Addon works after instal ac3 for wod but it's freeze the game for 5 sec after opening bags.

Don't use ElvUI anymore, but RealUI has a beta going this is pretty much fully functional at this point: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...alUI8Beta.html

We're still reporting bugs here and there, but the dev is pretty on top of things. Lot of addons are baked in.

Quote Originally Posted by bluspacecow View Post
    FYI There's some guy on Owned Core who keeps giving out links to your private builds
    Stuff like that is bound to happen and impossible to prevent 100%.

If anyone is interested I have a simple square map addon that works quite well in Beta called "SquareMap". You can find a present day version that you can install via Curse or WoWInterface or the Beta version that includes the new Garrison Report button present on your map. Enjoy!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muses82 View Post
    Thx ^^
    Latest version: http://www.tukui.org/beta/?a=archive...41f3ecc2&t=zip

Quote Originally Posted by TukuiHydra View Post
    Might want to change the explanation on the website then. It just makes it look silly when you are doing it for one addon and not the other. Not to mention you could still be using curse if you didn't want to sell addons.

Quote Originally Posted by Posix View Post
    Thanks.

Deleted
    Thanks again for the link Posix

Thx ^^

MSBT update based on Simca's version http://www.mediafire.com/download/58...oD+Beta+v4.zip

Adds multistrike to miss events (full absorbs)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberria View Post
    It's not just the standard bright green that's an issue; once you get into combat, the bars start to fade out, even when people are in rage. It's honestly so bad that I prefer to use the default UI until the textures problem is fixed.

Unfortunately, the VuhDo author has announced he is not updating it any more, but refuses to release the project to any of the people looking to take it over. VuhDo may well go the way of Power Auras/X-Perl.
    FYI someone did end up taking over Vuh'do, so good times!