Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ben- View Post
    p.s. wheres starcraft 2 part 3 ! its been way over a year now (and almost 4(years) since part 1 came out!)
    Where is Half-Life 3? It's been 7 years since Episode Two and 10 since Half-Life 2

yes yes 10 chars test

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lewisderp View Post
    "Stupid" is subjective. Player feedback gets boring when the same moot points are getting thrown at you over and over again. I feel bad for the devs and CM's, they should just stop responding to anything about the cities, its obvious that the only answer whiners will be happy with is "Okay, we'll spend some extra time modelling, texturing and populating new cities" - no winning for Blizzard, so they have to just stay quiet and wait for people to get bored of whining.
    So because you accept less we should too? that right?

If they would give an answer the questions may just stop. As it is and was all they did was say "here, /rage".

And could possibly be so hard about adding npcs, some music, portals, bank, and god knows what else to a city? They've done it a hundred times now. You'd think they had the tools to automate some of it.

What bash really wanted to say was "the ROI wasn't enough so we threw in these corney bases for you because ROI > players wants and expectations".

Can't blame them for being a publicly traded co. but can blame them for being so slow and inefficient.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    Amazing patience shown by the people answering questions at blizzard.
    I would flip the fuck out on a daily basis reading these amont of mouth breathing butthurt from self-entitled brats all day everyday.
    Great work, you da real mvps!

Queue the floods of QQing!
    More proof why blizzard is more and more minimalist, corny, and cheap. People like this will take whatever is thrown at them. It's not entitlement to expect more for your money. Go ahead expect less and here you are getting less and less every day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by toychristopher View Post
    Just check out the reviews on glassdoor.com: http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Bli...ews-E24858.htm

A common thread seems to be a lack of strong management, no room for advancement or advancement unfarily rewarded, and lower than average pay.
    wow some of those reviews are just sad. It's clear some of the old heads and the creators of the good games of the past all left because of the politics and idiots they had to work with.

The idea that blizzard is great any more are pretty much put to rest in my mind. They suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Caliph View Post

So because you accept less we should too? that right?

If they would give an answer the questions may just stop. As it is and was all they did was say "here, /rage".

And could possibly be so hard about adding npcs, some music, portals, bank, and god knows what else to a city? They've done it a hundred times now. You'd think they had the tools to automate some of it.

What bash really wanted to say was "the ROI wasn't enough so we threw in these corney bases for you because ROI > players wants and expectations".

Can't blame them for being a publicly traded co. but can blame them for being so slow and inefficient.
    No, I never said you should accept less because I do. I don't care about the cities being moved that much, it would be nice to have them as planned but I am not going to question the Blizzard CM's constantly on their decisions and in some cases come up with lies to make them seem like the devil. And plopping down npc's here and there doesn't create a good looking city. Private servers do that, and they all look shitty.

And yes, I don't blame Blizzard if they decided that human/orc bases are better both for gameplay & world pvp on pvp servers (Cities next to eachother), and just generally a better ROI than creating a horde and alliance city completely separate to eachother.

There are bigger faults in the game that people should care about. Here's hoping the people who are getting extremely upset over this are the ones to leave, they are likely the ones who fund the cash shop mounts and have a panic attack when they get killed by another player.

Quote Originally Posted by bayushisan View Post
    That whole exchange makes me think less and less of the community and much more of the developer's patience. I would've gone off on someone long ago.
    This is true. I know company reps have a vested interest in not being disrespectful, but it surely helps their case. When I read the tweets from the public, all I think is that they are complete jerks, and I have a difficult time agreeing with their points.