Deleted

How to transfer pets/mounts/titles/achieves to un-linked account.

Okay basically Blizz have permanently banned my account from posting on the forums, I am wondering if there is a way that I can basically make a new account to be able to post on wow forums and keep all my pets/mounts/titles/achieves/heirlooms, I am going to transfer a char but not all mounts/pets/titles/achievements were earned on him, is there any way I can work around Blizz because the d*cks wont remove the forum ban

Deleted
    If you care so much about posting on the official forums, why did you get yourself banned?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XRVA View Post
    because the d*cks wont remove the forum ban
    They usually don't perma-ban you for no reason. So you might want to start with not blaming them for your mistakes.

Also, no, there's obviously no way to work around it. Maybe if you transfer all your chars...but you probably would still lose some things.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    They usually don't perma-ban you for no reason.
    Are you new?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Are you new?
    They do not perma-ban people for no reason. OP probably posted a large number of trolling posts repeatedly, despite warnings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Are you new?
    No, they do not perma-ban you on the forums for no reason. Constant unobjective bitching about stuff etc. IS a reason - and considering that the OP already called them "dicks" in the first post...

They usually don't perma-ban you for no reason. S
    Actually they do this very often.

They usually don't perma-ban you for no reason. So you might want to start with not blaming them for your mistakes.

Also, no, there's obviously no way to work around it. Maybe if you transfer all your chars...but you probably would still lose some things.
    cops usually don't arrest you for no reason

Quote Originally Posted by 1ns View Post
    no they dont.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XRVA View Post
    Okay basically Blizz have permanently banned my account from posting on the forums, I am wondering if there is a way that I can basically make a new account to be able to post on wow forums and keep all my pets/mounts/titles/achieves/heirlooms, I am going to transfer a char but not all mounts/pets/titles/achievements were earned on him, is there any way I can work around Blizz because the d*cks wont remove the forum ban
    the only way to do this is to move over all your toons, which is costly and you might still miss some achievements, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sarecho View Post
    cops usually don't arrest you for no reason
    They can, and do.

This applies to both cases.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

4 years playing WoW.

Never used official forums.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ns View Post
    Just because some people think that they got banned for "no reason" doesn't mean that this is actually true. People love to play the victim after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Just because some people think that they got banned for "no reason" doesn't mean that this is actually true. People love to play the victim after all.
    I was perma'd in the original forums until the b.net merge for posting in and reporting a necro'd thread.
    This was with no previous infractions, to boot.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    4 years playing WoW.

7 years here and never posted anything on wow forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    4 years playing WoW.

I post more frequently here than on Blizzard's forums. Threads I'm interested in just drop off the front 5 pages too quickly for me to bother trying.

As for the OP, you could try linking your old battle.net account with a new one to preserve your original account's stuff while still gaining forum access.