Stood in the Fire Larsadius Rex's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Need two addons! One for chat, one for bartender

Howdy!

So I'm preparing my UI for when I renew my subscription, and so far I have everything I want except for two things:

1) Is there any addon that will give me a pretty/artsy border for my bartender? I already have masque with the shapes/colors I want, but I'm curious if there's an addon that will give my bartender action bars a border such as the stock blizzard one. My bars just look bare without some sort of border to go with Masque.

2) Any suggestions for an addon to make the chat box more sleek and intuitive? The stock blizzard one is a tad clunky.

Thanks!
    -----------------------------------------------
    “It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end… because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it’s only a passing thing… this shadow. Even darkness must pass.”

You can use bartender + the standard artwork. You just need to reactivate the artwork in your bartender options.
    Else kgPanels should be pretty good for custom artwork.

For the chat functionality I use Prat and some custom Lua for the look:

If you like the look: http://www50.zippyshare.com/v/11708395/file.html