Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Truewiley View Post
    oh wow, that's bad. I guess maybe next time. Thanks
    Personally it's not as bad as you would think. A TFT monitor can last you 40k hours or generally around 7+ years. The equipment that you're buying will last 3-4 years before you'd probably want to start looking for upgrades.

It's a better long term investment than a computer part imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Personally it's not as bad as you would think. A TFT monitor can last you 40k hours or generally around 7+ years. The equipment that you're buying will last 3-4 years before you'd probably want to start looking for upgrades.

It's a better long term investment than a computer part imo.
    You're probably right, but I don't know what I'm missing so it seems hard to justify $500

I'd stick with the 4790k regardless if you're going to overclock or not.

- If you don't overclock, you will see significant gains with the 4790k over the 4690k due to the 20% difference in clock speeds.
    - If you do overclock, the 4790k is binned extremely well in comparison to the 4690k. You'll likely struggle to hit even the stock clocks of the 4790k on the 4690k.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    Slight variation, double ram, double ssd, different case/psu to max budget:
    Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 290X 4GB Tri-X Video Card ($538.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Just an fyi, AMD GPU's run like garbage in Wildstar.

Deleted
    I thought they fixed that already?

Deleted
    Not as far as I know. I know a few that plays it but things could have changed, feel free to dig for it

Deleted
    Check this out, ppl after deleted the app data with amd gpu upped their fps significantly. Thus why i thought it was fixed, even this way. Also shitty even for Nvidia holders for the hardware they got.

- - - Updated - - -

There was some amd beta drivers end of June too that helped a lot of ppl as well