Weird Portal Found in Outskirts of Stormwind

Found this very odd portal behind the Mage Tower in Stormwind. No idea what it's for, but it's cool looking :P

Looks like it could lead to somewhere in Gorgrond, what with the overgrowth surrounding it. Or could this finally be the portal to the Emerald Dream?

EDIT: Portal is most likely connected to the Everbloom dungeon, but in what way, I cannot tell.
    Last edited by chrisjahn; 2014-07-19 at 08:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are telling me you didn't see any of the other threads created in last 1 day? This is just for advertising your video :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    You are telling me you didn't see any of the other threads created in last 1 day? This is just for advertising your video :/
    Most people skim the first page of posts, in which, this is the only one about this video.

Everbloom dungeon portal.

/thread

Emerald Dream???

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Most people skim the first page of posts, in which, this is the only one about this video.
    He posted yesterday loads too, so i'm pretty sure he saw it, isn't first time he made a second thread to show his video
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Everbloom dungeon portal.

/thread
    Could be the portal to the Everbloom dungeon, but why would we need one? There's always the option to just queue up for it, or even just walk to the actual instance portal. What makes the Everbloom such a special case? Do you have a source for this, or is this just speculation?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisjahn View Post
    Could be the portal to the Everbloom dungeon, but why would we need one? There's always the option to just queue up for it, or even just walk to the actual instance portal. What makes the Everbloom such a special case? Do you have a source for this, or is this just speculation?
    Dave Kosak's Tweet. He said "It will make sense once all the dungeons are open." and seeing as how there's Kirin tor tents outside this "mysterious" portal, it's pretty safe to assume it's Everbloom. Also, don't forget you need to walk to the dungeon yourself for the Challenge Mode version.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Dave Kosak's Tweet. He said "It will make sense once all the dungeons are open." and seeing as how there's Kirin tor tents outside this "mysterious" portal, it's pretty safe to assume it's Everbloom. Also, don't forget you need to walk to the dungeon yourself for the Challenge Mode version.
    Just looked up the tweet. Still doesn't explicitly say that it will be Everbloom, but it's a bit of a giveaway. Still seems a bit odd to have a special portal in SW for it, though. Can't wait to see what it's actually for. Thanks for the info, btw Guess this is my own fault for not doing proper research on it :P