Deleted

Transformers Universe

Transformers Universe open beta is now live. It's a browser game with elements of PvP, Open World, and Co-Op missions (something like dungeons/raids).

After watching that video I think this game looks promising. Gonna give it a try.

Last edited by mmocfee4aa7b34; 2014-07-11 at 01:41 AM.

It's got a 63MB client if you want to download it. Did the little tutorial thing and it was meh. Will have to give it some actual playtime at some point, but it's pretty low on my priority list at the moment.

Hm...

Another MOBA? Oh wow! I've never seen anything like it before!

OT: Trying it now.

Yea no. Shialedouche ruined my childhood. I have no patience for this.. thing.. of a franchise they are milking.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

It was originally supposed to be an MMO but then the whole Moba thing started showing crap tons of money so they changed what they had over to a moba much to my dismay. I had signed up for the beta and got invited in, quit as soon as I figured out it wasn't an MMO like I was hoping for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh that base was copied from transformers prime.

Kinda sucks you cant make your own transformer.

40 relic per pvp game
    5200 relic for 1 good looking bot
    =130 games

Or 30 euros for a robot.

However i can already see there is a problem with matchmaking. People with enogh cash can just upgrade 1 character as much as they like and the stats will matter when it comes 1vs1.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I have been testing TFU for a while and I wanted to let the MMO-Champion folks know what is going on.

Well first of all don't buy ANY of the Founder packs or Relics. They are not worth it at all. If you buy them, you are stuck with them first of all.
    Resprays are lame as they are 2 color palette changes and not worth it at all.
    The matchmaking system is broken and puts brand new players or terrible players or AFKers with some of the best players on the leaderboard causing most matches to be huge landslides one way or the other. It is absolutely ridiculous. Even those of us that have been testing and playing and enjoying the game have watched become ruined by the Open Beta and the flood of people just grieving.
    Also, if you have a friend in one side of the country and you on the other you aren't likely to be on the same server. You cannot control where you are. So you cannot play with friends if you aren't geographical close.
    So my final advice, Don't buy the Founder's Pack, Don't buy Relic, Don't bother even playing. Play something else and save yourself the frustration.

Good Luck in your gaming.

Found the game a novelty for half an hour, but after that it's not really fun anymore: the abilities don't really work that well to promote in depth strategy, and ultimately it just boils down to getting the jump on the opposition and hoping that you have enough combined firepower to take them down before advancing. Progress is far too slow, and it's a shame you can't actually customize or make your own 'Former.

And MMR is completely broke: I either get pushed into matches with absolutely no challenge whatsoever and kill everyone without dying, or I am shoved into a match with terrible teamates or more often then not AFKers.