Voters
116. This poll is closed
  • Yes

57 49.14%
  • No

59 50.86%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I can't see any reasons not to add them.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pingla View Post
    I can't see any reasons not to add them.

Aww yea!!!!
    You cared enough to post.

Deleted
    Add afros and to hell with the haters, that being said who the fuck wears an afro today? Last time I saw one was in the 90's.

Man if I could have an orc with an Afro... i'd be the damn coolest cat in down. Do it, I want it!

Hodge Twins had an Afro around 3 years ago? 2011 can hardly be described as the 90s. I know this guitarist in my old town who has an afro too, he's mixed race but the afro is the real deal, looks cool as fuck.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

People do still wear a type of variation the Afro, even more now with the natural hair crazy going on. They are not as "sculpted" or big as the old Afro but they would not look good in game because it is the hair texture that makes them look good. Now locks, I would love to be able to make a nice brown man with Vrykul hair or a just a Vrykul man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well there is a hair style that sort of looks like a Jerry Curl on Orcs.

I don't have an issue with it, I'm all for adding more hairstyles, etc.

Doesn't mean I won't point and laugh though.

10+ Year Old Account
    My own opinion, no, wouldn't like it.

Mostly because I find it to be an awedul hairstyle. Just like I don't really like the mohawk or the slick hair
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes.
    I firmly believe that WoW needs afros and pompadours.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Considering the hairstyle is fairly widespread outside of the obvious race being referenced, it wouldn't be a bad idea. I mean, I'm certainly lacking recent African or Hebrew descent but if I let my hair grow out it'll be a giant Spike Spiegel poofmonster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something like that seems hard to implement them without making it look like shit. Already some of the graphically-similar hair like mohawks don't look all that great in three dimensions.

I would totally rock a bitchin 'fro on some of my characters though if I could.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |