10+ Year Old Account

567 Ele Shaman LF weekend/late night raiding guild

I've been looking for a guild that's beginning to progress on heroic. I am 14/14N and I am so ready to move onto something else, but my old guild was turtling a bit after getting their normal Garrosh kill. I am currently on Rexxar but I'm willing to transfer anywhere mostly!

If anyone is interested in me, you can add me on BTag (kadalak95#1232), thanks!

Toon name is Grezzka on Rexxar. I haven't posted enough to post the link. :/

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    <Untapped Potential> (8/14H) is a 25 man semi-hardcore raid team inside the meta-guild Opponent on US-Stormrage. We are built upon a very strong 10 man team that has decided to begin preparing for WoD by going 25 man. Since going 25 man we have consistently progressed on a weekly basis and have gotten to know each other. We are made up of dedicated, hardworking and consistent players. We are looking for exceptional ranged and melee DPS that are very aware of their surroundings have a great knowledge of their class and role to round out our core team, finish the expansion and move into the next with us. We provide flasks, pots and repairs. We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs 7-10PM EST with the optional Friday to clear out normal.

Our Current Needs Are:
    -Elemental Shaman
    -Mage

We are also accepting players for bench.
    Looking for players that are 560+ with Legendary Cloak. Heroic experience preferred.

Please visit opponent-guild.com for more information and to apply. If you have any questions contact me through my battletag CrazzyChris#1695. Would love to hear from you.

[H]<Attitude Problem> on Hyjal fits your criteria exactly. We're a group of heroic raiders, some with 14/14H this tier, who have joined to create a two-day (Fri/Sat 8:30-10:30pm PST) guild for a friendly but focused team. We have been pugging extra dps spots, and so have only done 14/14 normal as a group, but we clear that in about 4 hours. We are filling those last few dps spots and moving into heroics.

Let's have a chat in mumble.
    kittenzerg#1459
    or
    manhands#1432