Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    On my team?

Gazlowe. Gazlowe can do great, great things, but if he's someone who doesn't know how to play him... he's basically a liability the entire match.
    While your quote is old, it still fits. I've had Gazlowe on my team several times who sits there and just tries to melee heroes or something stupid. Everytime I see one on my team I want to /facepalm.

Now on the other hand Gazlowe is my favorite hero and I tend to play him when I'm not getting the others to level 4 for their skills. I've had I don't know how many messages at the end of the game on how well I did. I think it's mainly because I love Gaz and how he run around and merc like crazy. Usually when I do it the mercs make a big difference and help either push through bottom/top defenses easily or it'll distract 2-3 of their team members so the rest of my team can push elsewhere/kill hereos.

Murky

Annoying both on your team and against lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I love playing against Murky on my Tassadar. There is no way he can hide his egg. Har har har!
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Lich King. No one plays him correctly.

Chen because he is so expensive I want save gold for Anubarak (must have him on day 1) so I dont want to throw 15k on Chen but Id still want to play him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    Seeing anyone on my team makes me sad, because it means I'm playing Heroes of the Storm!

*ba dum tssshhh*
    that's how i feel each time i start game in LoL... too much wated time there.

Kael'thas and Tirion because they aren't in yet.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Murky, especially post-nerf.

He's just completely ineffectual. He's a decent ganker and has okay damage but to make up for that he has little to no presence in teamfights, he's gimmicky and he's just generally useless. As it stands I really feel like he should just be removed until they can revamp him to actually be cool and interesting instead of this watered-down "team trap". Abathur works because he almost serves as a bizarre form of support, but by comparatively Murky doesn't fill any role; he doesn't do enough effective damage to be an assassin, he's definitely not a warrior and he provides no team support. What you get is a watered-down, shit hero that isn't good at anything except feeding experience.

Abathur I'm guessing...no one knows how to play it....meaning my team has 1 player less ....

Seeing another support character on my team when I usually play Rehgar, that always ruins my day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roamingstorm View Post
    Seeing another support character on my team when I usually play Rehgar, that always ruins my day.
    Reghar is not a bad dps. Tassader is the best support dps and mal is like 3rd. Never tried Lili, and Brightwing really can not go dps.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Seeing a Nova on the opposite team. Goodbye 3/4 of your health in 2 seconds!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Seeing a Nova on the opposite team. Goodbye 3/4 of your health in 2 seconds!
    But hey dude, she needed those buffs ok? She was really weak before, what with not being able to actually one-shot people and all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrogan View Post
    But hey dude, she needed those buffs ok? She was really weak before, what with not being able to actually one-shot people and all.
    She actually feels weaker to me...
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    She actually feels weaker to me...
    They buffed her cooldowns, actually.

If you're playing against a good Nova, you may as well kiss your ass goodbye regardless of the character you're playing.

15+ Year Old Account
    They buffed her cooldowns, actually.

If you're playing against a good Nova, you may as well kiss your ass goodbye regardless of the character you're playing.
    I don't know, I played her and she felt much weaker.

I don't know, I played her and she felt much weaker.
    Trust me, she isn't. My level 20 Arthas got combo'd from a level 17 Nova just now. Tassadar shielded + more or less built Arthas to live.

15+ Year Old Account
    Trust me, she isn't. My level 20 Arthas got combo'd from a level 17 Nova just now. Tassadar shielded + more or less built Arthas to live.
    Maybe she is just weak low level. She barely does any damage then.

10+ Year Old Account
    I rek Novas on my Tassadar. Nerfs to Nova so tasty nom nom nom.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe she is just weak low level. She barely does any damage then.
    He is talking about Nova build that requires her to sneak up on someone in stealth and shotgun everything on you. If you pay attention to her stealth you can dodge her main damaging skill and be fine. Her point-n-click spell was cat in half in terms of damage, so she is less of an obnoxious assassin now
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.